![]() ![]() |
Feb 25 2008, 11:50 AM
Post
#31
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,329 Joined: 20-June 07 Member No.: 1,243 |
The cramping and discomfort started the second Melanie started talking about her snatch.
I don't know when the blood flow starts -------------------- ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
Feb 25 2008, 11:51 AM
Post
#32
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
haha
|
|
|
|
Feb 25 2008, 11:54 AM
Post
#33
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 531 Joined: 26-June 06 From: San Marcos and San Antonio Member No.: 221 |
well, to be honest, I don't get my period per se. I'm on the pill. So if thinking of my discomfort is bothering you Will. Don't worry. I know you've been on the rag for some time now, judging by the amount of bitching you do.
:-D |
|
|
|
Feb 25 2008, 11:56 AM
Post
#34
|
|
|
Group: Admin Posts: 6,906 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Austin Member No.: 9 |
well, to be honest, I don't get my period per se. I'm on the pill. Huh? How does being on the pill make it not a period? -------------------- |
|
|
|
Feb 25 2008, 11:57 AM
Post
#35
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 531 Joined: 26-June 06 From: San Marcos and San Antonio Member No.: 221 |
It's a "faux" period. You're not releasing an egg, so you don't really get the discomfort.
|
|
|
|
Feb 25 2008, 11:59 AM
Post
#36
|
|
|
Group: Admin Posts: 6,906 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Austin Member No.: 9 |
Just because you're not ovulating doesn't mean you're not menstruating.
-------------------- |
|
|
|
Feb 25 2008, 12:01 PM
Post
#37
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 531 Joined: 26-June 06 From: San Marcos and San Antonio Member No.: 221 |
mine are a lot lighter, no discomfort really, just a big hassle.
|
|
|
|
Feb 25 2008, 12:16 PM
Post
#38
|
|
|
CHEE CHEE Group: Members Posts: 5,026 Joined: 23-February 06 From: trapped in the hoezone layer Member No.: 39 |
Noticing a hookup, I presume. it was a joke! her post can go both ways -------------------- Little monkeys making money
Naked monkey looking funny Mighty males are strong and free Female monkey, not so lucky Rocking monkeys, funky monkeys Monkeys sticking other monkeys Monkeys wrong or monkeys right Mostly flexing monkey might |
|
|
|
Feb 25 2008, 12:18 PM
Post
#39
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 1,566 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 66 |
Today is a heavy flow day...
|
|
|
|
Feb 25 2008, 12:24 PM
Post
#40
|
|
![]() From Atlantis to Interzone Group: Global Moderators Posts: 2,512 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Somewhere in space and time Member No.: 65 |
Why did I read all of this thread?
-------------------- Holy shit, pebkac, you're awesome! "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Theodor Seuss Geisel (AKA Dr. Seuss) "An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all." - Oscar Wilde |
|
|
|
Feb 25 2008, 12:30 PM
Post
#41
|
|
![]() GORILLA FLUFFER Group: Agents Posts: 7,711 Joined: 23-February 06 From: lubbock Member No.: 50 |
You people aren't homogay enough then I guess. Well other than brandon. But I'm sure he runs into a former trick on a daily if not hourly basis. if i go to plainview, yes -------------------- |
|
|
|
Feb 25 2008, 12:52 PM
Post
#42
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
|
|
|
|
Feb 25 2008, 12:58 PM
Post
#43
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 1,566 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 66 |
youll be having one bad ass period when that little alien-thing comes barreling its way through your vaj!
|
|
|
|
Feb 25 2008, 01:15 PM
Post
#44
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
Sorry, I'm suffering from vagina dentata. Well, you have a mouth, that's almost the same thing kinda .... -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Feb 25 2008, 01:34 PM
Post
#45
|
|
|
Group: Admin Posts: 6,906 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Austin Member No.: 9 |
News flash: I have teeth there too.
-------------------- |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 1st October 2026 - 12:58 AM |