![]() ![]() |
Feb 24 2008, 04:40 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 1,566 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 66 |
Was in the Galleria....totally saw these two guys who I had had sex with when I lived in Lubbock.....
I was just thinkin..."walk faster" Anyone else have those awkward moments when you run into a hookup? |
|
|
|
Feb 24 2008, 04:50 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Why so serious? Group: Global Moderators Posts: 5,286 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Fate, TX Member No.: 4 |
*paging Impala to this thread*
But no, haven't had said moment occur. -------------------- |
|
|
|
Feb 24 2008, 08:32 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 1,761 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Lubbock/Dubai Member No.: 57 |
too much gayness in here for me
-------------------- bored...so i did this
http://beerlist.wetpaint.com/ |
|
|
|
Feb 24 2008, 08:42 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
Was in the Galleria....totally saw these two guys who I had had sex with when I lived in Lubbock..... I was just thinkin..."walk faster" Anyone else have those awkward moments when you run into a hookup? Well dammit Duane, just think! If you were a RIGHT-WING LUNATIC like me, then you wouldn't have to be a victim of that NASTY IMMORAL LIFESTYLE that God himself has determined is evil and heathenistic! If you'd just realize that if you'd become a REPUBLICAN, you would have been in the situation where you would have seen two INCREDIBLY HOT CHEERLEADERS that you had sex with and been like "Damn! I shagged BOTH of those bitches! HAH! I love being a REPUBLICAN!!!! I don't have to see two MEN I had sexual intercourse with in an immoral fit of homosexual passion because I'm a commie queer, because I'M A REPUBLICAN CHRISTIAN WHITE MALE!!! YAAAAH!!! Sorry Duane I didn't know how to respond to this thread so as usual I figured I'd post something completley outlandish and rediculous -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Feb 24 2008, 08:52 PM
Post
#5
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 1,566 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 66 |
haha, thanks!
You've got me laughing over here....but I cant become a Republican, because I dont like bathroom sex or escorts/masseurs. |
|
|
|
Feb 24 2008, 08:58 PM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
haha, thanks! You've got me laughing over here....but I cant become a Republican, because I dont like bathroom sex or escorts/masseurs. I know and you aren't in the closet ... that's what's really preventing this I'd never be able to have ultra-secret homosexual republican capitalist cuddlesex with you because you're openly gay *sigh* -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Feb 24 2008, 09:29 PM
Post
#7
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 706 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Lubbock, TX Member No.: 20 |
haha, thanks! You've got me laughing over here....but I cant become a Republican, because I dont like bathroom sex or escorts/masseurs. what about 14 year old pages? -------------------- Beers that I have had, updated July 5th, 2009: 1,548
My Beer List "Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel" - Samuel Johnson "I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" - Mahatma Gandhi |
|
|
|
Feb 24 2008, 09:57 PM
Post
#8
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 1,566 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 66 |
oh them too!!!
|
|
|
|
Feb 24 2008, 10:22 PM
Post
#9
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
Well dammit Duane, just think! dear Christ. wow. If you were a RIGHT-WING LUNATIC like me, then you wouldn't have to be a victim of that NASTY IMMORAL LIFESTYLE that God himself has determined is evil and heathenistic! If you'd just realize that if you'd become a REPUBLICAN, you would have been in the situation where you would have seen two INCREDIBLY HOT CHEERLEADERS that you had sex with and been like "Damn! I shagged BOTH of those bitches! HAH! I love being a REPUBLICAN!!!! I don't have to see two MEN I had sexual intercourse with in an immoral fit of homosexual passion because I'm a commie queer, because I'M A REPUBLICAN CHRISTIAN WHITE MALE!!! YAAAAH!!! Sorry Duane I didn't know how to respond to this thread so as usual I figured I'd post something completley outlandish and rediculous I dont even have anything to add to this thread anymore. That just threw my mind way off wack |
|
|
|
Feb 24 2008, 10:57 PM
Post
#10
|
|
![]() From Atlantis to Interzone Group: Global Moderators Posts: 2,512 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Somewhere in space and time Member No.: 65 |
Had this happen. It's especially bad when it's a hookup you really regret.
-------------------- Holy shit, pebkac, you're awesome! "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Theodor Seuss Geisel (AKA Dr. Seuss) "An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all." - Oscar Wilde |
|
|
|
Feb 24 2008, 11:03 PM
Post
#11
|
|
|
Group: Admin Posts: 6,906 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Austin Member No.: 9 |
I've never had just a "hookup", so I can't say that I've experienced this. Occasionally ran into Ryan on campus after we broke up, but that's about it.
-------------------- |
|
|
|
Feb 24 2008, 11:08 PM
Post
#12
|
|
![]() From Atlantis to Interzone Group: Global Moderators Posts: 2,512 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Somewhere in space and time Member No.: 65 |
You people aren't homogay enough then I guess.
Well other than brandon. But I'm sure he runs into a former trick on a daily if not hourly basis. -------------------- Holy shit, pebkac, you're awesome! "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Theodor Seuss Geisel (AKA Dr. Seuss) "An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all." - Oscar Wilde |
|
|
|
Feb 24 2008, 11:10 PM
Post
#13
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
I've never had just a "hookup", so I can't say that I've experienced this. Occasionally ran into Ryan on campus after we broke up, but that's about it. Do you want one? My penis is big. -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Feb 25 2008, 12:25 AM
Post
#14
|
|
![]() From Atlantis to Interzone Group: Global Moderators Posts: 2,512 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Somewhere in space and time Member No.: 65 |
I'm going to start calling you Don Juan deDogmeat.
-------------------- Holy shit, pebkac, you're awesome! "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Theodor Seuss Geisel (AKA Dr. Seuss) "An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all." - Oscar Wilde |
|
|
|
Feb 25 2008, 08:50 AM
Post
#15
|
|
|
Group: Admin Posts: 6,906 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Austin Member No.: 9 |
-------------------- |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 1st October 2026 - 12:21 AM |