IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


> Whats wrong with this?
Mommy
post Mar 10 2008, 11:36 AM
Post #1


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



Ok, so I think we know each other somewhat on here. If you know ANYTHING about me, you'll for sure know what the hell is wrong with my desktop. There are two VERY out of place icons on here. See what happens when one gets married? THE ABOMINATION TO MY COMPUTER!

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Jessica   Whats wrong with this?   Mar 10 2008, 11:36 AM
- - woody   wow and the gay star icon   Mar 10 2008, 12:07 PM
- - Jessica   The gay star thing is AWESOME. SHUT UP I bet we c...   Mar 10 2008, 12:10 PM
- - Oasis   You know what else is wrong? And only Jessica will...   Mar 10 2008, 12:54 PM
|- - Jessica   QUOTE (Oasis @ Mar 10 2008, 01:54 PM) You...   Mar 10 2008, 01:19 PM
- - jonathan83   you got married?   Mar 10 2008, 01:03 PM
- - Dogmeat   omg your husband plays WoW ... you are going to d...   Mar 10 2008, 01:46 PM
- - Jessica   I have yet to see him play it, but he just reactiv...   Mar 10 2008, 02:17 PM
- - Melanie   Where is he stationed at? Jeez, you're marrie...   Mar 10 2008, 02:20 PM
- - Jessica   Fort Sam. It's only about a 40 minute drive, b...   Mar 10 2008, 02:27 PM
- - Melanie   I didn't know he was stationed at Fort Sam...   Mar 10 2008, 02:38 PM
- - Jessica   Yeah, when I was visiting him on base, I was exiti...   Mar 10 2008, 02:42 PM
- - Melanie   Walters?   Mar 10 2008, 02:51 PM
- - Jessica   ya. that's the one. It's really not that f...   Mar 10 2008, 02:55 PM
- - Melanie   If you think about it though, with traffic, some p...   Mar 10 2008, 03:06 PM
- - Jessica   oh yeah... it's just that he has to leave an h...   Mar 10 2008, 03:12 PM
- - impala454   taking odds bets on divorce date   Mar 10 2008, 03:35 PM
|- - Jessica   QUOTE (impala454 @ Mar 10 2008, 04:35 PM)...   Mar 10 2008, 03:49 PM
- - impala454   I was just messin. Was it someone here that poste...   Mar 10 2008, 03:55 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 05:26 PM
Skin made by: skeedio.com