IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


> Good wing place in Austin?
Spectatrix
post Jan 20 2008, 12:11 AM
Post #1





Group: Admin
Posts: 6,906
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Austin
Member No.: 9



Looking for a good wing place in Austin, preferably with cheap deals on occasion. Ate at Wing Stop tonight, which was good, but expensive. Any Austinites got suggestions?


--------------------
QUOTE (pebkac @ Oct 14 2006, 03:15 PM) *
You and your logic.

QUOTE (Foamy)

http://xkcd.com/386/
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
 
Start new topic
Replies
Oasis
post Jan 20 2008, 11:22 AM
Post #2





Group: Members
Posts: 2,329
Joined: 20-June 07
Member No.: 1,243



Lemon pepper wings suck

I'm partial to Fowler's


--------------------

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Spectatrix
post Jan 20 2008, 11:31 AM
Post #3





Group: Admin
Posts: 6,906
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Austin
Member No.: 9



QUOTE (Oasis @ Jan 20 2008, 11:22 AM) *
I'm partial to Fowler's

Do they ever have deals? I remember BWW in Lubbock having 25 cent wings or some such on occasion. Anything like that?


--------------------
QUOTE (pebkac @ Oct 14 2006, 03:15 PM) *
You and your logic.

QUOTE (Foamy)

http://xkcd.com/386/
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Oasis
post Jan 20 2008, 11:40 AM
Post #4





Group: Members
Posts: 2,329
Joined: 20-June 07
Member No.: 1,243



QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Jan 20 2008, 11:31 AM) *
Do they ever have deals? I remember BWW in Lubbock having 25 cent wings or some such on occasion. Anything like that?


http://www.myspace.com/rcfowlers

Half price on monday and tuesday night. Their wings are infinitely better than BWW, which in retrospect are probably the worst wings I've ever had. Pluckers is nearly identical to Fowler's and right down the street (by Lakeline mall). Both places own Hooters.

Wingstop is probably the best in terms of quality, but Fowlers and Pluckers have a lot more wing sauces

Wing Sauces
Buffalo Mild
*Buffalo Medium
**Buffalo Hot
***Atomic Buffalo
BBQ
Honey BBQ
Smokey BBQ
*Spicy BBQ
Gold Fever
Sesame
*Mango Tango
Fajita Fever
Lemon Pepper
Cajun
Ranch
Caribbean Jerk
Garlic
Garlic Parmesan
Buffalo Ranch
Curry
Fajita
Teriyaki


--------------------

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Spectatrix   Good wing place in Austin?   Jan 20 2008, 12:11 AM
- - 2wolUTT   Wing Stop got them bomb ass lemon pepper wings. Fu...   Jan 20 2008, 11:05 AM
- - Oasis   Lemon pepper wings suck I'm partial to Fowler...   Jan 20 2008, 11:22 AM
|- - Spectatrix   QUOTE (Oasis @ Jan 20 2008, 11:22 AM) I...   Jan 20 2008, 11:31 AM
|- - Oasis   QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Jan 20 2008, 11:31 AM...   Jan 20 2008, 11:40 AM
- - Spectatrix   Coolio, thanks!   Jan 20 2008, 12:24 PM
- - impala454   wingstop rules p.s. if anyone says Buffalo Wild W...   Jan 20 2008, 10:42 PM
|- - Jim   QUOTE (impala454 @ Jan 20 2008, 10:42 PM)...   Jan 22 2008, 10:28 AM
|- - Hartmann   QUOTE (Jim @ Jan 22 2008, 10:28 AM) BWW i...   Jan 22 2008, 10:37 AM
|- - impala454   QUOTE (Jim @ Jan 22 2008, 10:28 AM) BWW i...   Jan 22 2008, 10:52 AM
- - Jessica   I'd say Buffalo Wild Wings, but Austin doesn...   Jan 21 2008, 07:55 AM
- - impala454   girl you probably wouldn't even eat anything t...   Jan 21 2008, 09:41 AM
|- - Jessica   QUOTE (impala454 @ Jan 21 2008, 09:41 AM)...   Jan 21 2008, 12:58 PM
- - Spectatrix   Being preggers will do that.   Jan 21 2008, 02:31 PM
- - Oasis   Are you going up there tonight?   Jan 21 2008, 03:49 PM
|- - Psykopath   QUOTE (Oasis @ Jan 21 2008, 03:49 PM) Are...   Jan 21 2008, 03:51 PM
- - 2wolUTT   What's wrong with BWW? I like their wings. Any...   Jan 21 2008, 07:35 PM
|- - Oasis   QUOTE (2wolUTT @ Jan 21 2008, 07:35 PM) W...   Jan 21 2008, 07:51 PM
|- - FORSAKENR320   QUOTE (Oasis @ Jan 21 2008, 07:51 PM) Jus...   Jan 21 2008, 08:11 PM
||- - Jessica   QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Jan 21 2008, 08:11 ...   Jan 21 2008, 08:19 PM
||- - Oasis   QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Jan 21 2008, 08:11 ...   Jan 21 2008, 08:21 PM
||- - FORSAKENR320   QUOTE (Oasis @ Jan 21 2008, 08:21 PM) I l...   Jan 21 2008, 08:35 PM
||- - Oasis   QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Jan 21 2008, 08:35 ...   Jan 22 2008, 01:01 PM
|- - 2wolUTT   QUOTE (Oasis @ Jan 21 2008, 07:51 PM) Jus...   Jan 22 2008, 11:49 AM
- - Psykopath   Hooters has horrid food. And the whole "Rais...   Jan 21 2008, 08:48 PM
- - impala454   I dunno about Hooters' "food", but I...   Jan 22 2008, 09:33 AM
- - impala454   I miss Bleachers' beer battered fries... mmmmm...   Jan 22 2008, 11:56 AM
|- - Jessica   QUOTE (impala454 @ Jan 22 2008, 11:56 AM)...   Jan 22 2008, 11:59 AM
- - impala454   I don't know what the exact reason is, but las...   Jan 22 2008, 12:58 PM
- - 2wolUTT   I heard the Lubbock hooters girls were garbage. Th...   Jan 22 2008, 01:13 PM
- - pysex   im throwing in another vote for wingstop BWW was...   Jan 22 2008, 06:50 PM
- - FORSAKENR320   just got back from BWW. paid for 3 people, ...   Jan 22 2008, 07:54 PM
- - pysex   just found out today they are building a brand new...   Jan 23 2008, 08:50 PM
- - impala454   is that in lubbock? dunno what city you're in...   Jan 24 2008, 10:04 AM
|- - pysex   QUOTE (impala454 @ Jan 24 2008, 10:04 AM)...   Jan 24 2008, 05:56 PM
- - HMWH   PLUCKERS!   Feb 12 2008, 10:10 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd October 2026 - 08:13 PM
Skin made by: skeedio.com