IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


> chant this
Dogmeat
post Jan 11 2008, 09:43 PM
Post #1


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



chant this with increasing excitability in your voice...

"The Becky! The Becky! The Becky! The Johnathan! The Becky! The Becky! The Becky! The Johnathan! The Becky! The Becky! The Becky! The Johnathan! The Becky! The Becky! The Becky! The Johnathan!"

good lord I dont know why I'm getting so stoked on this laugh.gif

I tried getting zach to do this awhile back but he was being a pussy and wouldn't, so everyone chant this and then we can all call zach a pussy for missing out on the fun laugh.gif


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
 
Start new topic
Replies
FORSAKENR320
post Jan 11 2008, 09:52 PM
Post #2


GORILLA FLUFFER
Group Icon

Group: Agents
Posts: 7,711
Joined: 23-February 06
From: lubbock
Member No.: 50



QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jan 11 2008, 09:43 PM) *
chant this with increasing excitability in your voice...

"The Becky! The Becky! The Becky! The Johnathan! The Becky! The Becky! The Becky! The Johnathan! The Becky! The Becky! The Becky! The Johnathan! The Becky! The Becky! The Becky! The Johnathan!"

good lord I dont know why I'm getting so stoked on this laugh.gif

I tried getting zach to do this awhile back but he was being a pussy and wouldn't, so everyone chant this and then we can all call zach a pussy for missing out on the fun laugh.gif

what the hell is wrong with you? blink.gif


--------------------
QUOTE (Jessica @ May 7 2007, 01:15 PM) *
but yeehaw dammit. YEEHAW
QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jun 26 2008, 07:51 PM) *
ok once upon a time I jacked myself off retarded.


Licking anuses, one kindergarten class at a time!!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th October 2026 - 05:17 AM
Skin made by: skeedio.com