Jan 10 2008, 10:43 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,329 Joined: 20-June 07 Member No.: 1,243 |
Pay attention when you buy shit online
I was heading home from work yesterday and I heard George Strait was coming to town tonight. Holy shit, my gf is a huge fan and it'd be a rad place to take her. Plus I haven't been to the Erwin Center in about 15 years. I rushed home since I figured they'd be sold out and immediately bought two online, not really paying attention since I was stoked there were still some tix available Apparently, there are two Thursday night concerts at the Erwin Center in January. One is George Strait. The other is Hannah Montana. Guess which one I bought -------------------- ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jan 11 2008, 08:57 AM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 519 Joined: 27-June 07 Member No.: 1,288 |
How old is little ol' Miley Cyrus?
-------------------- Fuckmuffin. That word and muffintop are the two coolest things I've ever seen on this place. What would happen if a fuckmuffin fucked a chick with a muffintop? That's a lot of muffins. A lot of motherfuffin muffuckins.
-TTULOW2 |
|
|
|
Oasis Let this be a lesson, kiddos Jan 10 2008, 10:43 AM
TTUAthleticTrainer You could turn those Hannah Montana tickets around... Jan 10 2008, 10:47 AM
cmac hannah montana is fake
http://www.youtube.com/watc... Jan 10 2008, 10:53 AM
impala454 Yeah when Hannah Montana came to Houston there was... Jan 10 2008, 11:08 AM
TTUAthleticTrainer Yeah, and shes coming for the Rodeo, and the ticke... Jan 10 2008, 11:09 AM
Melanie Yeah, I saw your Myspace thing Will. You should s... Jan 10 2008, 02:17 PM
Spectatrix 15 Jan 11 2008, 10:44 AM
2wolUTT QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Jan 11 2008, 10:44 AM... Jan 11 2008, 11:00 AM
rabble I'm going to be seeing Kansas on the 19th (the... Jan 11 2008, 06:08 PM
pysex QUOTE (rabble @ Jan 11 2008, 06:08 PM) I... Jan 11 2008, 11:45 PM
rabble QUOTE (pysex @ Jan 11 2008, 11:45 PM) aww... Jan 12 2008, 01:23 PM
Dogmeat QUOTE (Oasis @ Jan 10 2008, 11:43 AM) Pay... Jan 11 2008, 06:49 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 4th October 2026 - 03:44 AM |