IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


> Let this be a lesson, kiddos
Oasis
post Jan 10 2008, 10:43 AM
Post #1





Group: Members
Posts: 2,329
Joined: 20-June 07
Member No.: 1,243



Pay attention when you buy shit online

I was heading home from work yesterday and I heard George Strait was coming to town tonight. Holy shit, my gf is a huge fan and it'd be a rad place to take her. Plus I haven't been to the Erwin Center in about 15 years. I rushed home since I figured they'd be sold out and immediately bought two online, not really paying attention since I was stoked there were still some tix available

Apparently, there are two Thursday night concerts at the Erwin Center in January. One is George Strait. The other is Hannah Montana.

Guess which one I bought


--------------------

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
 
Start new topic
Replies
Melanie
post Jan 10 2008, 02:17 PM
Post #2





Group: Members
Posts: 531
Joined: 26-June 06
From: San Marcos and San Antonio
Member No.: 221



Yeah, I saw your Myspace thing Will. You should sell them online or something.

and the George Strait concert has been sold out for a month or so. I tried getting tickets a while back.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th October 2026 - 03:45 AM
Skin made by: skeedio.com