Jan 2 2008, 10:17 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
No day but today... Group: Members Posts: 773 Joined: 22-February 06 Member No.: 5 |
Planning to go to Vegas in a few weeks. Going Tuesday-Friday to avoid crowds and higher weekend prices.
Looking for tips, either on how to save money or how to get the best value. Also, what's the one thing we shouldn't leave Vegas without doing/seeing? -------------------- Forget regret
or life is yours to miss |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jan 9 2008, 10:45 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 1,566 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 66 |
Check out the crazy shops and look out for Drew Barrymore and her boyfriend LOL
|
|
|
|
kcroxyoursox Austin! Jan 2 2008, 10:17 PM
Spectatrix Penn & Teller? Jan 2 2008, 10:17 PM
Jessica Go to the Coca Cola factory. It's really fun... Jan 2 2008, 10:47 PM
Hartmann What are you wanting to do, gamble, take in a show... Jan 2 2008, 11:22 PM
TetraGrammaton Cleric i usually go to a comedy club or two.
if your hote... Jan 3 2008, 03:38 AM
2wolUTT Use rubbers. Jan 3 2008, 09:32 AM
impala454 If you gamble, do it downtown. Much nicer atmosph... Jan 3 2008, 09:41 AM
jwttu when i was ther this summer, i stayed in the imper... Jan 3 2008, 11:23 AM
Hartmann QUOTE (jwttu @ Jan 3 2008, 11:23 AM) when... Jan 3 2008, 01:37 PM
Jim QUOTE (Hartmann @ Jan 3 2008, 01:37 PM) I... Jan 3 2008, 01:39 PM
impala454 be prepared to receive a large stack of prostitue ... Jan 3 2008, 11:55 AM
Dogmeat oh SNAP! Jan 3 2008, 12:38 PM
impala454 The slots are terrible. If you must play slots, l... Jan 3 2008, 02:05 PM
Jim QUOTE (impala454 @ Jan 3 2008, 02:05 PM) ... Jan 3 2008, 02:12 PM
cupcake I got married in vegas once.
that place is overra... Jan 3 2008, 02:06 PM
impala454 Very few typical vegas goers have the bankroll to ... Jan 3 2008, 02:43 PM
Jim QUOTE (impala454 @ Jan 3 2008, 02:43 PM) ... Jan 3 2008, 02:47 PM
impala454 QUOTE (Jim @ Jan 3 2008, 02:47 PM) Go to ... Jan 3 2008, 02:54 PM
Jim QUOTE (impala454 @ Jan 3 2008, 02:54 PM) ... Jan 3 2008, 02:59 PM
impala454 And I'm sure you've sat down with $50... Jan 3 2008, 03:21 PM
Jim QUOTE (impala454 @ Jan 3 2008, 03:21 PM) ... Jan 3 2008, 03:34 PM
impala454 Well I suppose if I lived closer to one (which mig... Jan 3 2008, 03:38 PM
Jim QUOTE (impala454 @ Jan 3 2008, 03:38 PM) ... Jan 3 2008, 03:45 PM
impala454 We gather a few so I can lose some money at poker ... Jan 3 2008, 04:12 PM
Jim QUOTE (impala454 @ Jan 3 2008, 04:12 PM) ... Jan 3 2008, 04:34 PM
Spectatrix I have no idea what you guys are talking about any... Jan 3 2008, 04:15 PM
impala454 RE: Austin! Jan 3 2008, 04:30 PM
impala454 Jim I don't need poker lessons. I was just me... Jan 3 2008, 04:44 PM
TetraGrammaton Cleric and if you get drunk just play slots
they do not g... Jan 3 2008, 06:30 PM
kcroxyoursox Ok more info has been requested from me.
Leaving ... Jan 3 2008, 06:50 PM
FORSAKENR320 QUOTE (kcroxyoursox @ Jan 3 2008, 06:50 P... Jan 3 2008, 07:20 PM
woody cheap stay
stratosphere:
cheap on the weekdays (... Jan 3 2008, 10:03 PM
2wolUTT My ear hurts. Jan 3 2008, 10:57 PM
kcroxyoursox The Coca Cola thing has been moved to Atlanta it s... Jan 3 2008, 10:58 PM
2wolUTT A-T-L Hoe! Jan 3 2008, 11:19 PM
impala454 I stayed at the Stratosphere and it was nice but n... Jan 3 2008, 11:43 PM
2wolUTT QUOTE (impala454 @ Jan 3 2008, 11:43 PM) ... Jan 4 2008, 08:31 AM
TetraGrammaton Cleric like i said, comedy clubs
the improv at harrah... Jan 4 2008, 12:52 AM
cupcake so I broke up with this chick a few days before he... Jan 4 2008, 08:43 AM
woody QUOTE (kcroxyoursox @ Jan 3 2008, 09:58 P... Jan 4 2008, 08:59 AM
woody QUOTE (impala454 @ Jan 3 2008, 10:43 PM) ... Jan 4 2008, 09:03 AM
2wolUTT Nigga said bloody butthole. Jan 4 2008, 09:22 AM
kcroxyoursox Ok so Vegas is out because we are too poor. New de... Jan 8 2008, 04:01 PM
Hartmann QUOTE (kcroxyoursox @ Jan 8 2008, 04:01 P... Jan 8 2008, 04:32 PM
Jessica QUOTE (kcroxyoursox @ Jan 8 2008, 04:01 P... Jan 9 2008, 12:27 AM
TTUAthleticTrainer QUOTE (Jessica @ Jan 9 2008, 12:27 AM) fo... Jan 9 2008, 07:21 AM
Spectatrix Man, I was confused for a minute and thought some ... Jan 8 2008, 04:14 PM
cupcake Austin?!
+
x
multitudes of trustafarian... Jan 8 2008, 04:32 PM
impala454 Haha "Best Wurst". Pretty catchy. Jan 8 2008, 04:33 PM
Spectatrix Tomo on Parmer Lane if you like sushi. Jan 8 2008, 04:48 PM
pysex I don't know how I missed this thread but if y... Jan 9 2008, 07:00 AM
kcroxyoursox QUOTE (pysex @ Jan 9 2008, 08:00 AM) I do... Jan 9 2008, 10:55 AM
Oasis Depending on what you enjoy doing, I can tell you ... Jan 9 2008, 08:28 AM
TTUAthleticTrainer QUOTE (Oasis @ Jan 9 2008, 08:28 AM) Depe... Jan 9 2008, 08:43 AM

Hartmann QUOTE (TTUAthleticTrainer @ Jan 9 2008, 08... Jan 9 2008, 10:23 AM
kcroxyoursox QUOTE (Oasis @ Jan 9 2008, 09:28 AM) Depe... Jan 9 2008, 06:28 PM
Oasis I guess you could consider getting run over by an ... Jan 9 2008, 06:37 PM
Jessica I say go to 6th street.... especially if you have ... Jan 9 2008, 06:38 PM
pysex go walk around the capitol
congress has some neat... Jan 9 2008, 09:10 PM
Hartmann South Congress.
The bats won't be out as muc... Jan 9 2008, 10:07 PM
Hartmann Here's a map of the South Congress area.
htt... Jan 10 2008, 07:42 AM
kcroxyoursox Has anyone been to either Threadgill's or Nort... Mar 12 2008, 10:30 PM
Oasis threadgills blows
Nxnw is bad ass Mar 12 2008, 10:40 PM
Hartmann I second North by Northwest...
Threadgill's i... Mar 13 2008, 06:48 AM
kcroxyoursox Ok, instead of Threadgill's, what about one of... Mar 16 2008, 06:00 PM
Hartmann QUOTE (kcroxyoursox @ Mar 16 2008, 07:00 ... Mar 16 2008, 09:40 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 01:09 PM |