Jan 6 2008, 05:08 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() N 0 t h i n g Group: Members Posts: 1,449 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 54 |
Leaving for Leeds, England next saturday for 2 months, and then Celle, Germany for a month. Any recommendations for must-see tourist attractions in either of those countries or surrounding areas? I'll definitely head over to France and go to Paris for first year anniversary, and I also intend to ski in the alps. But besides walking around and eating at strange places, what are some popular travel destinations?
-------------------- ![]() |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jan 7 2008, 10:02 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
Leaving for Leeds, England next saturday for 2 months, and then Celle, Germany for a month. Any recommendations for must-see tourist attractions in either of those countries or surrounding areas? I'll definitely head over to France and go to Paris for first year anniversary, and I also intend to ski in the alps. But besides walking around and eating at strange places, what are some popular travel destinations? you quit your job and are going backpacking in europe for 3 months? edit: oh wow you got hooked up bigtime ... I'd go to the Auchuwitz camp if I was over there honestly.....I'd go to Normandy Beach .... I'd probably go see as many WWII sites as I could. -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Jan 7 2008, 08:07 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 1,761 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Lubbock/Dubai Member No.: 57 |
I'd go to the Auchuwitz camp if I was over there honestly..... went there a week ago, fairly depressing -------------------- bored...so i did this
http://beerlist.wetpaint.com/ |
|
|
|
Forum Warrior Going to Europe Jan 6 2008, 05:08 PM
Psykopath QUOTE (Forum Warrior @ Jan 6 2008, 05:08 ... Jan 6 2008, 05:21 PM
Spectatrix Damn, man, what are you doing now that you can aff... Jan 6 2008, 06:56 PM
Forum Warrior Job is sending me there for training. Everything ... Jan 6 2008, 07:23 PM
DaveFireDancer19 NICE!! - have fun! Jan 6 2008, 07:54 PM
Spectatrix Very nice! Wish I had suggestions to make, bu... Jan 6 2008, 09:40 PM
schwab i just got back from eastern europe tonight...had ... Jan 6 2008, 11:08 PM
johnthedrunk goto a leeds united match. they're crap this ... Jan 7 2008, 08:54 AM
Hartmann I guess it depends on what you are into.
It sound... Jan 7 2008, 09:13 AM
blaarg QUOTE (Hartmann @ Jan 7 2008, 09:13 AM) D... Jan 7 2008, 02:45 PM
Dogmeat I would hit Monaco up and go to the nude beaches Jan 7 2008, 05:47 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 03:17 PM |