Jan 6 2008, 05:08 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() N 0 t h i n g Group: Members Posts: 1,449 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 54 |
Leaving for Leeds, England next saturday for 2 months, and then Celle, Germany for a month. Any recommendations for must-see tourist attractions in either of those countries or surrounding areas? I'll definitely head over to France and go to Paris for first year anniversary, and I also intend to ski in the alps. But besides walking around and eating at strange places, what are some popular travel destinations?
-------------------- ![]() |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jan 6 2008, 11:08 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 1,761 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Lubbock/Dubai Member No.: 57 |
i just got back from eastern europe tonight...had a great time even though it was only 10 days. poland is pretty good, we hit up krakow, and had a good time (went to auschwitz and other places in the town)
when we were in berlin, i saw the lubeck place on an ad, and made a joke about lubbock....didnt think they would know of our lubbock. -------------------- bored...so i did this
http://beerlist.wetpaint.com/ |
|
|
|
Forum Warrior Going to Europe Jan 6 2008, 05:08 PM
Psykopath QUOTE (Forum Warrior @ Jan 6 2008, 05:08 ... Jan 6 2008, 05:21 PM
Spectatrix Damn, man, what are you doing now that you can aff... Jan 6 2008, 06:56 PM
Forum Warrior Job is sending me there for training. Everything ... Jan 6 2008, 07:23 PM
DaveFireDancer19 NICE!! - have fun! Jan 6 2008, 07:54 PM
Spectatrix Very nice! Wish I had suggestions to make, bu... Jan 6 2008, 09:40 PM
johnthedrunk goto a leeds united match. they're crap this ... Jan 7 2008, 08:54 AM
Hartmann I guess it depends on what you are into.
It sound... Jan 7 2008, 09:13 AM
blaarg QUOTE (Hartmann @ Jan 7 2008, 09:13 AM) D... Jan 7 2008, 02:45 PM
Dogmeat QUOTE (Forum Warrior @ Jan 6 2008, 06:08 ... Jan 7 2008, 10:02 AM
schwab QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jan 7 2008, 10:02 AM) I... Jan 7 2008, 08:07 PM
Dogmeat I would hit Monaco up and go to the nude beaches Jan 7 2008, 05:47 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 02:39 PM |