Jan 3 2008, 07:01 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Group: Admin Posts: 6,906 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Austin Member No.: 9 |
Tired of Dogmeat's BS, Will/Jessica's fighting, Lance's absenteeism, etc.
So should I? -------------------- |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jan 4 2008, 08:47 AM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Group: Admin Posts: 6,906 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Austin Member No.: 9 |
Man, you know this is a fucked up place when I'm considered the most level-headed one here. But hell, even my nemesis, Impala, is calling me a "great gal".
Maybe I will stay after all... but I won't for long if I don't see some progress being made towards revamping the place. I will do everything in my power to help, from donating for ads to volunteering for (probably temp) admin duties, but I can't help if I don't have a way to. Modding alone only goes so far with you schizo mofo's. This post has been edited by Spectatrix: Jan 4 2008, 08:48 AM -------------------- |
|
|
|
Jan 4 2008, 09:06 AM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
Man, you know this is a fucked up place when I'm considered the most level-headed one here. But hell, even my nemesis, Impala, is calling me a "great gal". Maybe I will stay after all... but I won't for long if I don't see some progress being made towards revamping the place. I will do everything in my power to help, from donating for ads to volunteering for (probably temp) admin duties, but I can't help if I don't have a way to. Modding alone only goes so far with you schizo mofo's. Well, personally, I figure if you stay here that increases of you falling in internet love with me so I can manipulate you more easily .... that's my whole thing, I dunn oabout the rest of everyone. damn there went my plan -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Jan 4 2008, 09:37 AM
Post
#4
|
|
|
Group: Admin Posts: 6,906 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Austin Member No.: 9 |
I figure if you stay here that increases of you falling in internet love with me Better grammar is one key to my heart. -------------------- |
|
|
|
Jan 4 2008, 01:25 PM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
Better grammar is one key to my heart. Cool. Is pasta another one? -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Jan 4 2008, 01:29 PM
Post
#6
|
|
|
Group: Admin Posts: 6,906 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Austin Member No.: 9 |
-------------------- |
|
|
|
Jan 4 2008, 01:30 PM
Post
#7
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
No. I'm all about Asian food. Ah. What about lizards that dance and smell like vanilla? -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Jan 4 2008, 01:38 PM
Post
#8
|
|
|
Group: Admin Posts: 6,906 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Austin Member No.: 9 |
Ah. What about lizards that dance and smell like vanilla? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuGo9NaaP5s + ?
This post has been edited by Spectatrix: Jan 4 2008, 01:38 PM -------------------- |
|
|
|
Spectatrix Should I leave Techsans? Jan 3 2008, 07:01 PM
Dogmeat No, we need you to round out the personality spher... Jan 3 2008, 07:06 PM
Spectatrix Like it's not self-destructing already? Jan 3 2008, 07:17 PM
Dogmeat QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Jan 3 2008, 08:17 PM)... Jan 3 2008, 07:32 PM
Psykopath voted "NO" Jan 3 2008, 07:25 PM
Psykopath QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Jan 3 2008, 07:01 PM)... Jan 3 2008, 07:35 PM
Jessica Im stopping. I swear. Jan 3 2008, 07:52 PM
cmac he turned down $350 from me a few years ago. Jan 3 2008, 08:18 PM
Spectatrix Lance has gotten several offers, but turned down e... Jan 3 2008, 08:29 PM
cmac we could do the facebook thing without him if some... Jan 3 2008, 08:40 PM
Watchman i don't think i'd ever sell techsans, gett... Jan 3 2008, 09:16 PM
woody voted Jan 3 2008, 09:52 PM
Divergent Reality i vote-a no
say it like-a mario Jan 3 2008, 10:01 PM
2wolUTT Yeah, world would be a better place without you sw... Jan 3 2008, 10:57 PM
impala454 QUOTE (2wolUTT @ Jan 3 2008, 10:57 PM) Ye... Jan 4 2008, 12:29 AM
FORSAKENR320 QUOTE (impala454 @ Jan 4 2008, 12:29 AM) ... Jan 4 2008, 12:45 AM

impala454 QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Jan 4 2008, 12:45 A... Jan 4 2008, 01:34 AM

FORSAKENR320 QUOTE (impala454 @ Jan 4 2008, 01:34 AM) ... Jan 4 2008, 02:17 AM

impala454 QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Jan 4 2008, 02:17 A... Jan 4 2008, 10:19 AM
Psykopath QUOTE (impala454 @ Jan 4 2008, 12:29 AM) ... Jan 4 2008, 01:05 AM
Jessica lets just ban everyone Jan 4 2008, 02:19 AM
TetraGrammaton Cleric oooOOOOoo i want a ban!
um, christine smells ... Jan 4 2008, 03:36 AM
2wolUTT Nigga was devoted, slanging them bootleg flicks. Jan 4 2008, 08:27 AM
cupcake no
the only reason I stick around is in anticipat... Jan 4 2008, 08:39 AM
False Dude yes. har har
and whats with the ttulow2 ban band... Jan 4 2008, 06:45 PM
FORSAKENR320 CHECK THE DATES OF THE POSTS
he thread necromance... Jan 4 2008, 07:24 PM
James QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Jan 4 2008, 07:24 P... Jan 5 2008, 10:15 PM
FORSAKENR320 QUOTE (James @ Jan 5 2008, 10:15 PM) Huh?... Jan 5 2008, 10:56 PM
pysex who would i bitch to when lance ban hammers me or ... Jan 5 2008, 10:53 PM
Dogmeat QUOTE (pysex @ Jan 5 2008, 11:53 PM) who ... Jan 5 2008, 10:55 PM
chook In defense of Lance, he just moved. Don't go ... Jan 6 2008, 01:08 PM
Spectatrix Just frustrated, is all. I'll stick around fo... Jan 6 2008, 01:35 PM
Dogmeat QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Jan 6 2008, 02:35 PM)... Jan 6 2008, 01:50 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 01:30 PM |