Jan 3 2008, 08:30 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,329 Joined: 20-June 07 Member No.: 1,243 |
For being too big of a slut?
Write in your vote because I forgot to make this a poll -------------------- ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jan 3 2008, 09:48 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
I stated in the "should I leave techsans" thread started by Christine that I would stop arguing with you....
So im just going to say "no" and leave it at that. THIS IS REALLY HARD FOR ME TO DO, GUYS... YOU HAVE NO IDEA |
|
|
|
Jan 4 2008, 12:00 AM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,329 Joined: 20-June 07 Member No.: 1,243 |
I stated in the "should I leave techsans" thread started by Christine that I would stop arguing with you.... So im just going to say "no" and leave it at that. THIS IS REALLY HARD FOR ME TO DO, GUYS... YOU HAVE NO IDEA Kudos! You win. This time. -------------------- ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
Oasis Should Jessica be banned from Techsans? Jan 3 2008, 08:30 PM
Spectatrix QUOTE (Jessica @ Jan 3 2008, 09:48 PM) TH... Jan 3 2008, 09:55 PM

Jessica QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Jan 3 2008, 09:55 PM)... Jan 3 2008, 10:01 PM

Spectatrix QUOTE (Jessica @ Jan 3 2008, 10:01 PM) ye... Jan 3 2008, 10:16 PM
woody ok.... Jan 3 2008, 09:51 PM
Jim That's because you know I wouldn't date a ... Jan 3 2008, 09:58 PM
Spectatrix QUOTE (Jim @ Jan 3 2008, 09:58 PM) That... Jan 3 2008, 10:12 PM
moebary QUOTE (Jessica @ Jan 3 2008, 10:01 PM) yo... Jan 3 2008, 10:15 PM
moebary QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Jan 3 2008, 10:16 PM)... Jan 3 2008, 10:18 PM
Jessica haha i like revenge. if someone pisses me off, i f... Jan 3 2008, 10:21 PM
2wolUTT I didn't know them two dorks broke up, I thoug... Jan 3 2008, 10:51 PM
Spectatrix QUOTE (2wolUTT @ Jan 3 2008, 10:51 PM) I ... Jan 4 2008, 08:44 AM
Dogmeat I think it's hilarious how %99.9 of the time a... Jan 4 2008, 09:07 AM
cupcake I only all a chick a slut if I am dating them and ... Jan 4 2008, 09:20 AM
pebkac QUOTE (cupcake @ Jan 4 2008, 09:20 AM) I ... Jan 4 2008, 09:48 AM
cupcake it makes me feel a kinship...like we were kitty sh... Jan 4 2008, 10:21 AM
TTUAthleticTrainer I say "no" on the count of sluttiness...... Jan 4 2008, 10:25 AM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 05:56 AM |