Jan 3 2008, 08:30 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,329 Joined: 20-June 07 Member No.: 1,243 |
For being too big of a slut?
Write in your vote because I forgot to make this a poll -------------------- ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jan 3 2008, 09:48 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
I stated in the "should I leave techsans" thread started by Christine that I would stop arguing with you....
So im just going to say "no" and leave it at that. THIS IS REALLY HARD FOR ME TO DO, GUYS... YOU HAVE NO IDEA |
|
|
|
Jan 3 2008, 09:55 PM
Post
#3
|
|
|
Group: Admin Posts: 6,906 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Austin Member No.: 9 |
THIS IS REALLY HARD FOR ME TO DO, GUYS... YOU HAVE NO IDEA Yeah, I do. Jim's on here, remember? I was civil even when he was being a turd, despite amble opportunities to snipe at him. Instead I find myself defending his gf against retarded "omg she's a tub a lard" comments. WTF?!? I don't even know her! This post has been edited by Spectatrix: Jan 3 2008, 09:56 PM -------------------- |
|
|
|
Jan 3 2008, 10:01 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
Yeah, I do. Jim's on here, remember? I was civil even when he was being a turd, despite amble opportunities to snipe at him. Instead I find myself defending his gf against retarded "omg she's a tub a lard" comments. WTF?!? I don't even know her! yeah... you're a bigger person than I am
|
|
|
|
Jan 3 2008, 10:16 PM
Post
#5
|
|
|
Group: Admin Posts: 6,906 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Austin Member No.: 9 |
yeah... you're a bigger person than I am Thinking about dating him makes me really fucking mad sometimes. Dunno why I stayed with him for two years, despite all the warning signs. I'm way, WAY better off now (so is he, best I can tell). I imagine it's the same with you and Will. Different issues, different problems, but the same kind of deal. Talk to Will when you can stand to, ignore him when you can't (probably most of the time). Use the convenient little "ignore" button floating around here on the boards if you need to. But you've gotta stop trolling him -- you're starting as many, if not more, fights as he is. -------------------- |
|
|
|
Oasis Should Jessica be banned from Techsans? Jan 3 2008, 08:30 PM
Oasis QUOTE (Jessica @ Jan 3 2008, 09:48 PM) I ... Jan 4 2008, 12:00 AM
woody ok.... Jan 3 2008, 09:51 PM
Jim That's because you know I wouldn't date a ... Jan 3 2008, 09:58 PM
Spectatrix QUOTE (Jim @ Jan 3 2008, 09:58 PM) That... Jan 3 2008, 10:12 PM
moebary QUOTE (Jessica @ Jan 3 2008, 10:01 PM) yo... Jan 3 2008, 10:15 PM
moebary QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Jan 3 2008, 10:16 PM)... Jan 3 2008, 10:18 PM
Jessica haha i like revenge. if someone pisses me off, i f... Jan 3 2008, 10:21 PM
2wolUTT I didn't know them two dorks broke up, I thoug... Jan 3 2008, 10:51 PM
Spectatrix QUOTE (2wolUTT @ Jan 3 2008, 10:51 PM) I ... Jan 4 2008, 08:44 AM
Dogmeat I think it's hilarious how %99.9 of the time a... Jan 4 2008, 09:07 AM
cupcake I only all a chick a slut if I am dating them and ... Jan 4 2008, 09:20 AM
pebkac QUOTE (cupcake @ Jan 4 2008, 09:20 AM) I ... Jan 4 2008, 09:48 AM
cupcake it makes me feel a kinship...like we were kitty sh... Jan 4 2008, 10:21 AM
TTUAthleticTrainer I say "no" on the count of sluttiness...... Jan 4 2008, 10:25 AM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 06:24 AM |