IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


> Should Jessica be banned from Techsans?
Oasis
post Jan 3 2008, 08:30 PM
Post #1





Group: Members
Posts: 2,329
Joined: 20-June 07
Member No.: 1,243



For being too big of a slut?

Write in your vote because I forgot to make this a poll


--------------------

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Oasis   Should Jessica be banned from Techsans?   Jan 3 2008, 08:30 PM
- - Jessica   I stated in the "should I leave techsans...   Jan 3 2008, 09:48 PM
|- - Spectatrix   QUOTE (Jessica @ Jan 3 2008, 09:48 PM) TH...   Jan 3 2008, 09:55 PM
||- - Jessica   QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Jan 3 2008, 09:55 PM)...   Jan 3 2008, 10:01 PM
||- - Spectatrix   QUOTE (Jessica @ Jan 3 2008, 10:01 PM) ye...   Jan 3 2008, 10:16 PM
|- - Oasis   QUOTE (Jessica @ Jan 3 2008, 09:48 PM) I ...   Jan 4 2008, 12:00 AM
- - woody   ok....   Jan 3 2008, 09:51 PM
- - Jim   That's because you know I wouldn't date a ...   Jan 3 2008, 09:58 PM
|- - Spectatrix   QUOTE (Jim @ Jan 3 2008, 09:58 PM) That...   Jan 3 2008, 10:12 PM
- - moebary   QUOTE (Jessica @ Jan 3 2008, 10:01 PM) yo...   Jan 3 2008, 10:15 PM
- - moebary   QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Jan 3 2008, 10:16 PM)...   Jan 3 2008, 10:18 PM
- - Jessica   haha i like revenge. if someone pisses me off, i f...   Jan 3 2008, 10:21 PM
- - 2wolUTT   I didn't know them two dorks broke up, I thoug...   Jan 3 2008, 10:51 PM
|- - Spectatrix   QUOTE (2wolUTT @ Jan 3 2008, 10:51 PM) I ...   Jan 4 2008, 08:44 AM
- - Dogmeat   I think it's hilarious how %99.9 of the time a...   Jan 4 2008, 09:07 AM
- - cupcake   I only all a chick a slut if I am dating them and ...   Jan 4 2008, 09:20 AM
|- - pebkac   QUOTE (cupcake @ Jan 4 2008, 09:20 AM) I ...   Jan 4 2008, 09:48 AM
- - cupcake   it makes me feel a kinship...like we were kitty sh...   Jan 4 2008, 10:21 AM
- - TTUAthleticTrainer   I say "no" on the count of sluttiness......   Jan 4 2008, 10:25 AM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 05:55 AM
Skin made by: skeedio.com