Jan 3 2008, 11:25 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Group: Agents Posts: 4,026 Joined: 23-February 06 From: lu-bok Member No.: 41 |
discuss
-------------------- |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jan 3 2008, 01:22 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Group: Admin Posts: 6,906 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Austin Member No.: 9 |
Unfortunately, there aren't any 12-step programs for pure retardation.
This post has been edited by Spectatrix: Jan 3 2008, 01:22 PM -------------------- |
|
|
|
Jan 3 2008, 01:35 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() Group: Admin Posts: 3,403 Joined: 23-February 06 From: PDX/TXL Member No.: 35 |
Unfortunately, there aren't any 12-step programs for pure retardation. I believe Dogmeat's response would be something like, "sure there are, step 1, abort fetus then make love to it" -------------------- "There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: that of the fashionable non-conformist." |
|
|
|
Jan 3 2008, 02:24 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
I believe Dogmeat's response would be something like, "sure there are, step 1, abort fetus then make love to it" No, I'm a Republicrat, I don't believe in that type of thing. -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Divergent Reality is dogmeat retarded Jan 3 2008, 11:25 AM
Dogmeat Yes ... Jan 3 2008, 11:27 AM
Watchman QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jan 3 2008, 11:27 AM) Ye... Jan 3 2008, 01:21 PM
impala454 I don't think he's retarded... he just act... Jan 3 2008, 11:37 AM
Dogmeat who is the moron that voted no? wtf ... Jan 3 2008, 11:38 AM
impala454 Read my post, retard. Jan 3 2008, 11:40 AM
TetraGrammaton Cleric QUOTE (impala454 @ Jan 3 2008, 11:40 AM) ... Jan 3 2008, 11:49 AM
impala454 I know. Jan 3 2008, 11:53 AM
Spectatrix I could change it for you. Jan 3 2008, 11:54 AM
impala454 Zomg too much power down with the Techsans gover... Jan 3 2008, 11:58 AM
Jessica I voted no Jan 3 2008, 12:03 PM
Dogmeat QUOTE (Jessica @ Jan 3 2008, 01:03 PM) I ... Jan 3 2008, 12:34 PM
Divergent Reality QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jan 3 2008, 12:34 PM) QU... Jan 3 2008, 01:15 PM
moebary e-persona: yes
reality: no Jan 3 2008, 12:08 PM
False Dude maybe not retarded but socially rejected and sexua... Jan 3 2008, 01:16 PM
Spectatrix Survey definitely seems to say yes. Jan 3 2008, 01:20 PM
Testm0nkey but dogmeat agrees that must invalidate it Jan 3 2008, 01:20 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 05:52 AM |