IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


> Farewell again
jonathan83
post Jan 2 2008, 11:37 PM
Post #1





Group: Moderators
Posts: 2,558
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Seoul, South Korea
Member No.: 28



Just thought I'd share that I'm going back to South Korea for another year. I've been planning it for awhile but haven't said much about it. As much as I fly...I still get really nervous, so I'd appreciate any prayers/thoughts!
I'm leaving super early in the morning, so please don't screw up NPR while I'm gone mad.gif

As a side note, anyone planning on going to the Olympics in Beijing this summer? I may go since it's just a 2 hour flight from Seoul.


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- jonathan83   Farewell again   Jan 2 2008, 11:37 PM
- - Jessica   wow! have a safe trip! take more pics like...   Jan 3 2008, 02:08 AM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 06:53 AM
Skin made by: skeedio.com