Jan 2 2008, 11:22 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 10,620 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 48 |
Anyone seen this thing yet? Looks like it will be a pretty sweet car. I'm glad to finally see GM getting back to some rear wheel drive big cars.
standard 3.6L V6 w/256hp GT model 6.0L V8 2/361hp Here's a couple links: http://www.pontiac.com/g8/ http://www.gmhightechperformance.com/featu...c_g8/index.html http://www.edmunds.com/pontiac/g8/2009/review.html |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jan 2 2008, 02:27 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
Why in the world is Pontiac wasting their time with that?
Where's the 2009 or 2010 Firebird Trans Am concept? You'd think they had enough bullshit with the GrandAmTO You'd think with how bad Pontiac (and GM's) sales have been slumping over the course of the last 10 years this wouldn't be a mystery to them to stop building cars that look like Grand Ams with body kits for $40,000. I bet they sell all of 5,000 of these things this year. -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
impala454 Pontiac G8 Jan 2 2008, 11:22 AM
cupcake I'm not a fan of that front end
if I was goin... Jan 2 2008, 11:23 AM
impala454 I like the front end, but could do without the sco... Jan 2 2008, 11:27 AM
cupcake I've never been real big on the pontiac front ... Jan 2 2008, 11:39 AM
Watchman awesome, i was wondering when u.s. car manufacture... Jan 2 2008, 12:24 PM
Dogmeat Wow. It looks like a grand am with a body kit! Jan 2 2008, 12:44 PM
impala454 here's an ass pic:
IMHO, bring the entire Ho... Jan 2 2008, 01:22 PM
Jessica Its alright looking. I agree it looks like a Grand... Jan 2 2008, 01:40 PM
impala454 QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jan 2 2008, 02:27 PM) I ... Jan 2 2008, 03:10 PM
dauss Finally? It's only been 2 years since Pontiac... Jan 2 2008, 05:44 PM
impala454 When I said "finally" I said I was glad ... Jan 3 2008, 09:08 AM
2wolUTT LMAO @ driving a pontiac. Jan 3 2008, 09:28 AM
impala454 Come on man I thought you were all street/ghetto..... Jan 3 2008, 09:40 AM
johnthedrunk fugly. what the hell is with this side vent pheno... Jan 3 2008, 10:22 AM
impala454 It's an actual brake vent. That pic you poste... Jan 3 2008, 11:25 AM
johnthedrunk QUOTE (impala454 @ Jan 3 2008, 11:25 AM) ... Jan 3 2008, 04:53 PM
Testm0nkey street/ghetto pontiac love doesnt extend to vehicl... Jan 3 2008, 01:18 PM
2wolUTT QUOTE (Testm0nkey @ Jan 3 2008, 01:18 PM)... Jan 3 2008, 10:55 PM
cupcake QUOTE (Testm0nkey @ Jan 3 2008, 01:18 PM)... Jan 4 2008, 08:35 AM
impala454 Comes with 3 free bricks of coke! Jan 3 2008, 02:00 PM
impala454 Doesn't look all that different than the BMer... Jan 3 2008, 05:07 PM
Dogmeat QUOTE (impala454 @ Jan 3 2008, 06:07 PM) ... Jan 3 2008, 06:54 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 05:31 AM |