Jan 1 2008, 01:09 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() N 0 t h i n g Group: Members Posts: 1,449 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 54 |
Every time I come to techsans it's like Jerry Springer on here. So it's gotta be an act.
-------------------- ![]() |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jan 1 2008, 02:00 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,329 Joined: 20-June 07 Member No.: 1,243 |
It's all an act and we're actually still happily together.
We're just trying to entertain you nitwits -------------------- ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
Jan 1 2008, 03:39 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() N 0 t h i n g Group: Members Posts: 1,449 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 54 |
It's all an act and we're actually still happily together. We're just trying to entertain you nitwits You do a very good job at making me glad I'm not you. If that were your goal, nice work. -------------------- ![]() |
|
|
|
Jan 1 2008, 03:46 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,329 Joined: 20-June 07 Member No.: 1,243 |
You do a very good job at making me glad I'm not you. If that were your goal, nice work. I guess we're both inadvertently accomplishing the same thing then -------------------- ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
Jan 1 2008, 04:08 PM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() N 0 t h i n g Group: Members Posts: 1,449 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 54 |
I guess we're both inadvertently accomplishing the same thing then The difference is the bullshit I start on here isn't real. I only start acting up when techsans gets boring. You two are at it ALL of the time and in ALL of the threads. Which I actually like, don't get me wrong. And I'm not saying stop the bitchiness any time soon either. Just asking if this is all genuine. -------------------- ![]() |
|
|
|
Jan 1 2008, 04:34 PM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,329 Joined: 20-June 07 Member No.: 1,243 |
The difference is the bullshit I start on here isn't real. I only start acting up when techsans gets boring. You two are at it ALL of the time and in ALL of the threads. Which I actually like, don't get me wrong. And I'm not saying stop the bitchiness any time soon either. Just asking if this is all genuine. Does it matter if it's real? No one wants to stay up till 3 every morning to watch Jerry Springer reruns on UPN. You can see it here for free any time you want. -------------------- ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
Jan 1 2008, 06:49 PM
Post
#7
|
|
![]() GORILLA FLUFFER Group: Agents Posts: 7,711 Joined: 23-February 06 From: lubbock Member No.: 50 |
Does it matter if it's real? No one wants to stay up till 3 every morning to watch Jerry Springer reruns on UPN. You can see it here for free any time you want. duuuuuuuuuurrrrrr -------------------- |
|
|
|
Forum Warrior Are Jessica and Will for real? Jan 1 2008, 01:09 PM
Dogmeat QUOTE (Forum Warrior @ Jan 1 2008, 02:09 ... Jan 1 2008, 01:40 PM
Psykopath QUOTE (Forum Warrior @ Jan 1 2008, 01:09 ... Jan 1 2008, 01:54 PM


Divergent Reality QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Jan 1 2008, 06:49 P... Jan 2 2008, 10:31 AM

Dogmeat QUOTE (Forum Warrior @ Jan 1 2008, 05:08 ... Jan 1 2008, 08:31 PM
FORSAKENR320 QUOTE (Oasis @ Jan 1 2008, 03:46 PM) I gu... Jan 1 2008, 04:24 PM
moebary Jessica is a slut Jan 1 2008, 02:10 PM
Jessica umm... for the record, the only person I have had ... Jan 1 2008, 02:11 PM
Dogmeat QUOTE (Jessica @ Jan 1 2008, 03:11 PM) um... Jan 1 2008, 02:12 PM
Jessica sorry Jan 1 2008, 02:13 PM
Dogmeat QUOTE (Jessica @ Jan 1 2008, 03:13 PM) so... Jan 1 2008, 02:20 PM
Jessica Like I said before, I will stop when he learns to ... Jan 1 2008, 04:02 PM
GOB neither of them are smart enough for this to be an... Jan 1 2008, 04:05 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 07:22 AM |