IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


> Are Jessica and Will for real?
Billy
post Jan 1 2008, 01:09 PM
Post #1


N 0 t h i n g


Group: Members
Posts: 1,449
Joined: 23-February 06
Member No.: 54



Every time I come to techsans it's like Jerry Springer on here. So it's gotta be an act.


--------------------


QUOTE (jonathan83 @ Nov 16 2007, 09:22 PM) *
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
 
Start new topic
Replies
Oasis
post Jan 1 2008, 02:00 PM
Post #2





Group: Members
Posts: 2,329
Joined: 20-June 07
Member No.: 1,243



It's all an act and we're actually still happily together.

We're just trying to entertain you nitwits smile.gif


--------------------

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Billy
post Jan 1 2008, 03:39 PM
Post #3


N 0 t h i n g


Group: Members
Posts: 1,449
Joined: 23-February 06
Member No.: 54



QUOTE (Oasis @ Jan 1 2008, 02:00 PM) *
It's all an act and we're actually still happily together.

We're just trying to entertain you nitwits smile.gif


You do a very good job at making me glad I'm not you. If that were your goal, nice work.


--------------------


QUOTE (jonathan83 @ Nov 16 2007, 09:22 PM) *
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Oasis
post Jan 1 2008, 03:46 PM
Post #4





Group: Members
Posts: 2,329
Joined: 20-June 07
Member No.: 1,243



QUOTE (Forum Warrior @ Jan 1 2008, 03:39 PM) *
You do a very good job at making me glad I'm not you. If that were your goal, nice work.


I guess we're both inadvertently accomplishing the same thing then


--------------------

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Billy
post Jan 1 2008, 04:08 PM
Post #5


N 0 t h i n g


Group: Members
Posts: 1,449
Joined: 23-February 06
Member No.: 54



QUOTE (Oasis @ Jan 1 2008, 03:46 PM) *
I guess we're both inadvertently accomplishing the same thing then


The difference is the bullshit I start on here isn't real. I only start acting up when techsans gets boring. You two are at it ALL of the time and in ALL of the threads. Which I actually like, don't get me wrong. And I'm not saying stop the bitchiness any time soon either. Just asking if this is all genuine.


--------------------


QUOTE (jonathan83 @ Nov 16 2007, 09:22 PM) *
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Oasis
post Jan 1 2008, 04:34 PM
Post #6





Group: Members
Posts: 2,329
Joined: 20-June 07
Member No.: 1,243



QUOTE (Forum Warrior @ Jan 1 2008, 04:08 PM) *
The difference is the bullshit I start on here isn't real. I only start acting up when techsans gets boring. You two are at it ALL of the time and in ALL of the threads. Which I actually like, don't get me wrong. And I'm not saying stop the bitchiness any time soon either. Just asking if this is all genuine.


Does it matter if it's real?

No one wants to stay up till 3 every morning to watch Jerry Springer reruns on UPN. You can see it here for free any time you want.


--------------------

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 07:22 AM
Skin made by: skeedio.com