Jan 1 2008, 01:09 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() N 0 t h i n g Group: Members Posts: 1,449 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 54 |
Every time I come to techsans it's like Jerry Springer on here. So it's gotta be an act.
-------------------- ![]() |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jan 1 2008, 02:00 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,329 Joined: 20-June 07 Member No.: 1,243 |
It's all an act and we're actually still happily together.
We're just trying to entertain you nitwits -------------------- ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
Jan 1 2008, 03:39 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() N 0 t h i n g Group: Members Posts: 1,449 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 54 |
It's all an act and we're actually still happily together. We're just trying to entertain you nitwits You do a very good job at making me glad I'm not you. If that were your goal, nice work. -------------------- ![]() |
|
|
|
Jan 1 2008, 03:46 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,329 Joined: 20-June 07 Member No.: 1,243 |
You do a very good job at making me glad I'm not you. If that were your goal, nice work. I guess we're both inadvertently accomplishing the same thing then -------------------- ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
Jan 1 2008, 04:24 PM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() GORILLA FLUFFER Group: Agents Posts: 7,711 Joined: 23-February 06 From: lubbock Member No.: 50 |
I guess we're both inadvertently accomplishing the same thing then duuuuuuurrrrr -------------------- |
|
|
|
Forum Warrior Are Jessica and Will for real? Jan 1 2008, 01:09 PM
Dogmeat QUOTE (Forum Warrior @ Jan 1 2008, 02:09 ... Jan 1 2008, 01:40 PM
Psykopath QUOTE (Forum Warrior @ Jan 1 2008, 01:09 ... Jan 1 2008, 01:54 PM
Forum Warrior QUOTE (Oasis @ Jan 1 2008, 03:46 PM) I gu... Jan 1 2008, 04:08 PM

Oasis QUOTE (Forum Warrior @ Jan 1 2008, 04:08 ... Jan 1 2008, 04:34 PM


FORSAKENR320 QUOTE (Oasis @ Jan 1 2008, 04:34 PM) Does... Jan 1 2008, 06:49 PM


Divergent Reality QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Jan 1 2008, 06:49 P... Jan 2 2008, 10:31 AM

Dogmeat QUOTE (Forum Warrior @ Jan 1 2008, 05:08 ... Jan 1 2008, 08:31 PM
moebary Jessica is a slut Jan 1 2008, 02:10 PM
Jessica umm... for the record, the only person I have had ... Jan 1 2008, 02:11 PM
Dogmeat QUOTE (Jessica @ Jan 1 2008, 03:11 PM) um... Jan 1 2008, 02:12 PM
Jessica sorry Jan 1 2008, 02:13 PM
Dogmeat QUOTE (Jessica @ Jan 1 2008, 03:13 PM) so... Jan 1 2008, 02:20 PM
Jessica Like I said before, I will stop when he learns to ... Jan 1 2008, 04:02 PM
GOB neither of them are smart enough for this to be an... Jan 1 2008, 04:05 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 07:22 AM |