IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


> Are Jessica and Will for real?
Billy
post Jan 1 2008, 01:09 PM
Post #1


N 0 t h i n g


Group: Members
Posts: 1,449
Joined: 23-February 06
Member No.: 54



Every time I come to techsans it's like Jerry Springer on here. So it's gotta be an act.


--------------------


QUOTE (jonathan83 @ Nov 16 2007, 09:22 PM) *
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
 
Start new topic
Replies
Psykopath
post Jan 1 2008, 01:54 PM
Post #2


Why so serious?


Group: Global Moderators
Posts: 5,286
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Fate, TX
Member No.: 4



QUOTE (Forum Warrior @ Jan 1 2008, 01:09 PM) *
Every time I come to techsans it's like Jerry Springer on here. So it's gotta be an act.

I've wondered this myself sometimes.


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 07:21 AM
Skin made by: skeedio.com