IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


> Are Jessica and Will for real?
Billy
post Jan 1 2008, 01:09 PM
Post #1


N 0 t h i n g


Group: Members
Posts: 1,449
Joined: 23-February 06
Member No.: 54



Every time I come to techsans it's like Jerry Springer on here. So it's gotta be an act.


--------------------


QUOTE (jonathan83 @ Nov 16 2007, 09:22 PM) *
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
 
Start new topic
Replies
Dogmeat
post Jan 1 2008, 01:40 PM
Post #2


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



QUOTE (Forum Warrior @ Jan 1 2008, 02:09 PM) *
Every time I come to techsans it's like Jerry Springer on here. So it's gotta be an act.


Yes. I fucked her. SEXUALLY FUCKED HER. Where that her pussy is even. She giggled.

Afterwards, the Springerisms ensued!


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 07:22 AM
Skin made by: skeedio.com