Dec 29 2007, 12:33 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
ok so we "adopted" a kitty cat last summer because I couldn't bare to send her to the pound to be killed.
Anyways, she's become our "adopted" kitty cat. She lives outside, primarily because if she lives inside I can't breathe. Anyways, it's been like between -10 and -20 here latley, and she looked about dead tonite when I came home. So I went to Wally World and bought her a pet taxi and stuck her in the utility room tonite where it's warm so hopefully she wouldn't freeze to death and wouldn't get cat dandruff all over everything. Anyways. She's meowing like crazy, so I'm not doing this again, because I can't sleep. So, what I'm wondering is, w hat sort of electrically-heated outdoor cat savior devices have any of you used in the past? I would like to save kitty-cat from ice-cold doom, however, not at the cost of me being able to sleep at night. Therefore, the fate of an adorable and cute, very personably kitty cat lies in your hands! Her ice-cold doom comes tomorrow evening do I not have a solution in my hand! -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Jan 1 2008, 12:05 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() N O E S Group: Members Posts: 421 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Hieuston, TX Member No.: 42 |
http://www.nuklearpower.com/
QUOTE Posted by Brian! Well, happy 2008. My new year's resolution is to stop being a goddamn sucker for stupid starving stray cats that walk up to my door. Learn a lesson. -------------------- ![]() |
|
|
|
Dogmeat Saving a kitty-cat from Ice-Cold DOOM Dec 29 2007, 12:33 AM
jonathan83 put her in your fireplace Dec 29 2007, 01:57 AM
The Fanatic The oven also works Dec 29 2007, 02:57 AM
FORSAKENR320 get one of those igloo pet houses, and put a smal... Dec 29 2007, 05:22 AM
TeK heat lamps work good to, just get the ones that ha... Dec 29 2007, 08:04 AM
pysex taxidermy Dec 29 2007, 08:51 AM
Dogmeat Whatever I get I'll have to order it off the i... Dec 29 2007, 08:56 AM
chook ice cave with blankets? Dec 29 2007, 11:07 AM
impala454 A plain old shop light will keep a pet shelter ver... Dec 31 2007, 10:01 AM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 08:31 AM |