Dec 30 2007, 01:04 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 5,275 Joined: 22-February 06 Member No.: 2 |
as if the corps grabbing their nuts on national tv last year wasn't a big enough embarrassment... check out this nugget from this years alamo bowl
![]() http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ5Gv35kSOQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ledlaROEZWM |
|
|
|
![]() |
Dec 30 2007, 09:10 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() N 0 t h i n g Group: Members Posts: 1,449 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 54 |
I think in the second shot he was biting his nails.
Actually, in both shots he might be biting his nails. I don't know about you, but I don't pick my nose with my nuckle. HOWEVER, now that I've watched the video....maybe. Ok, yes, after watching the video....stupid aggie. -------------------- ![]() |
|
|
|
Watchman aggie enjoying a nice snack Dec 30 2007, 01:04 AM
jonathan83 hah, stupid aggy Dec 30 2007, 04:20 AM
Jessica haha thats fuckin nasty Dec 30 2007, 01:35 PM
Oasis BITCH Dec 30 2007, 03:16 PM
FORSAKENR320 QUOTE (Oasis @ Dec 30 2007, 03:16 PM)
... Dec 30 2007, 03:17 PM
jonathan83 QUOTE (Oasis @ Dec 30 2007, 03:16 PM)
... Dec 30 2007, 10:50 PM
Oasis I MUST FIND THIS SHIRT Dec 30 2007, 03:40 PM
Watchman digg my story on digg
http://www.digg.com/comedy/... Dec 30 2007, 03:48 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 09:35 AM |