IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


> i got a new car
Seeker
post Dec 19 2007, 10:14 AM
Post #1





Group: Members
Posts: 5,275
Joined: 22-February 06
Member No.: 2



saab 9-3!!

yes, i felt the need to post about it
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
 
Start new topic
Replies
The Fanatic
post Dec 28 2007, 12:33 PM
Post #2


Do they ignore parts of reality?


Group: Moderators
Posts: 2,935
Joined: 23-February 06
From: South Overton!!!
Member No.: 46



I drive a Blue 2002 Honda Civic EX with a spoiler and moon roof.

I would post a picture but I don't have one...


Congrats on the new ride Lance!


--------------------
A psychotic world we live in. The madmen are in power. How long have we known this? Faced this? And--how many of us do know it? Perhaps if you know you are insane then you are not insane. Or you are becoming sane, finally. Waking up. I suppose only a few are aware of all this. Isolated persons here and there. But the broad masses... what do they think? All these hundreds of thousands in this city, here. Do they imagine that they live in a sane world? Or do they guess, glimpse, the truth...?

-Philip K. Dick
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Watchman   i got a new car   Dec 19 2007, 10:14 AM
- - moebary   groovy I gotta new one too   Dec 19 2007, 10:20 AM
- - impala454   Congrats. What are all the specs?   Dec 19 2007, 11:01 AM
- - Oasis   Hey! It's the bastard offspring of an F-16...   Dec 19 2007, 11:05 AM
|- - Hartmann   QUOTE (Oasis @ Dec 19 2007, 11:05 AM) Hey...   Dec 19 2007, 11:44 AM
- - GOB   yeah right, lance probably got a vw bug or toyota ...   Dec 19 2007, 06:29 PM
- - johnthedrunk   i didnt know that saab made hybrids   Dec 19 2007, 06:49 PM
- - Fedor   ill be getting a new car within the next 6 months...   Dec 19 2007, 09:28 PM
|- - chook   QUOTE (Fedor @ Dec 19 2007, 10:28 PM) ill...   Dec 24 2007, 01:55 AM
||- - Jessica   QUOTE (chook @ Dec 24 2007, 02:55 AM) poi...   Dec 25 2007, 12:00 AM
|- - Dogmeat   QUOTE (Fedor @ Dec 19 2007, 10:28 PM) ill...   Dec 27 2007, 07:42 PM
- - Watchman   here are some pics from the dealership, i'm su...   Dec 20 2007, 04:24 PM
|- - Spectatrix   QUOTE (Watchman @ Dec 20 2007, 04:24 PM) ...   Dec 20 2007, 04:25 PM
- - impala454   I believe ya, sweet car man congrats.   Dec 20 2007, 04:34 PM
- - Psykopath   Ditto, very nice ride.   Dec 20 2007, 05:18 PM
- - moebary   i could post pics of my new truck...but i'm la...   Dec 20 2007, 05:57 PM
- - dauss   congrats on your new GM car.   Dec 20 2007, 11:14 PM
|- - GOB   QUOTE (dauss @ Dec 20 2007, 11:14 PM) con...   Dec 21 2007, 08:17 AM
|- - Jessica   QUOTE (GOB @ Dec 21 2007, 09:17 AM) congr...   Dec 21 2007, 08:49 PM
- - jonathan83   cool   Dec 21 2007, 12:11 AM
- - Watchman   nothing wrong with gm, and it's actually the b...   Dec 21 2007, 09:09 PM
- - impala454   GM rocks, I love my truck   Dec 21 2007, 10:14 PM
- - Jessica   I like foreign shit, but thats just me. I want to...   Dec 22 2007, 12:34 AM
- - Watchman   saab is foreign (swedish), but it's also a sub...   Dec 22 2007, 03:39 PM
- - Jessica   neat!   Dec 22 2007, 08:24 PM
- - FORSAKENR320   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKy05t2SYaI...featu...   Dec 22 2007, 08:41 PM
- - moebary   didn't want to start another thread so here...   Dec 23 2007, 02:18 PM
- - Testm0nkey   the nickel thing is mostly a myth (the 100lb priu...   Dec 26 2007, 02:33 PM
- - 2wolUTT   Cute truck. Trixie you wild thinking about getting...   Dec 26 2007, 02:53 PM
- - Testm0nkey   even if they werent hybrids they sound really swee...   Dec 26 2007, 02:58 PM
|- - 2wolUTT   QUOTE (Testm0nkey @ Dec 26 2007, 02:58 PM...   Dec 26 2007, 03:08 PM
- - Spectatrix   oooh, pretty. I'll stick with my 8k '02...   Dec 26 2007, 03:14 PM
|- - 2wolUTT   QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Dec 26 2007, 03:14 PM...   Dec 26 2007, 03:32 PM
- - Spectatrix   It is pretty funky looking, but I don't think ...   Dec 26 2007, 04:11 PM
- - FORSAKENR320   WHAT I DRIVE 99 mercury cougar   Dec 26 2007, 04:19 PM
|- - GOB   QUOTE (FORSAKENR320 @ Dec 26 2007, 04:19 ...   Dec 26 2007, 05:10 PM
|- - FORSAKENR320   QUOTE (GOB @ Dec 26 2007, 05:10 PM) is it...   Dec 26 2007, 08:26 PM
- - jonathan83   mine   Dec 26 2007, 05:19 PM
- - Psykopath   ^^^ BASTARD! I REALLY need a new vehicle (pre...   Dec 26 2007, 05:24 PM
|- - jonathan83   QUOTE (Psykopath @ Dec 26 2007, 05:24 PM)...   Dec 26 2007, 07:08 PM
- - Jessica   This is what I drive 07 Nissan Titan XE   Dec 26 2007, 05:37 PM
- - 2wolUTT   my turn: 2000 4runner limited   Dec 26 2007, 05:49 PM
- - chook   02 Civic ex 99 GSX-R 750   Dec 26 2007, 06:45 PM
|- - kschristia   [quote name='chook' date='Dec 26 2007,...   Jan 10 2008, 02:54 PM
- - johnthedrunk   lance, you need to add speed holes. they make the...   Dec 27 2007, 09:03 AM
|- - GOB   QUOTE (johnthedrunk @ Dec 27 2007, 09:03 ...   Dec 27 2007, 04:25 PM
- - chook   I think people should buy more efficient vehicles,...   Dec 28 2007, 12:11 AM
|- - Dogmeat   QUOTE (chook @ Dec 28 2007, 01:11 AM) I t...   Dec 28 2007, 07:57 AM
- - Dr. Gonzo   I drive a Blue 2002 Honda Civic EX with a spoiler ...   Dec 28 2007, 12:33 PM
- - Dogmeat   only HOMOSEXUALS drive sensible and fuel effecient...   Dec 30 2007, 12:27 AM
- - The Fanatic   RE: i got a new car   Dec 30 2007, 01:05 AM
- - impala454   My truck gets 17-18mpg city and 20mpg highway... p...   Dec 31 2007, 10:03 AM
- - Jessica   I zoom around, but my truck has a 5.6 L V8 engine ...   Dec 31 2007, 12:07 PM
- - impala454   For the cargo/people capacity to mpg ratio, I bet ...   Dec 31 2007, 01:16 PM
|- - Dogmeat   QUOTE (impala454 @ Dec 31 2007, 02:16 PM)...   Jan 1 2008, 01:43 PM
- - impala454   Well true, but I meant more of light loads & p...   Jan 2 2008, 09:46 AM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 03:59 PM
Skin made by: skeedio.com