IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


> Merry Christmas
pysex
post Dec 24 2007, 01:51 PM
Post #1


I was raised on the dairy, BITCH!


Group: Members
Posts: 3,080
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Cedar Park
Member No.: 49



MERRY CHRISTMAS


--------------------
"Ah, y'know it's funny, these people they go to sleep, they think everything's fine, everything's good. They wake up the next day and they're on fire."
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
 
Start new topic
Replies
Oasis
post Dec 25 2007, 02:34 PM
Post #2





Group: Members
Posts: 2,329
Joined: 20-June 07
Member No.: 1,243



I'm ready to go by 10:30 because that's when I was told to be ready

11:30 rolls around and we still haven't left because my grandma is a million years old and moves slow

By 12:45 we're finally ready to go, I get bitched out because it took me 45 seconds to find the usb cable for the ipod. Even though I've been waiting on them for over two hours.

We get over there at one and STILL have to wait another 45 minutes because some dish is still in the oven

Nothing like being a cool 3 hours behind schedule. Hopefully we'll get around to opening presents before new year's


--------------------

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Dec 25 2007, 02:47 PM
Post #3


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



QUOTE (Oasis @ Dec 25 2007, 03:34 PM) *
I'm ready to go by 10:30 because that's when I was told to be ready

11:30 rolls around and we still haven't left because my grandma is a million years old and moves slow

By 12:45 we're finally ready to go, I get bitched out because it took me 45 seconds to find the usb cable for the ipod. Even though I've been waiting on them for over two hours.

We get over there at one and STILL have to wait another 45 minutes because some dish is still in the oven

Nothing like being a cool 3 hours behind schedule. Hopefully we'll get around to opening presents before new year's


shut the FUCK up.

you mindless assfuck....do you have any idea how many millions of children are living in cold shacks with no presents let alone FOOD AT ALL this holiday season...

and you're whining about the fucking turkey not being done in time for you to open presensts?

god you are fucking PATHETIC dude.


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Oasis
post Dec 25 2007, 02:54 PM
Post #4





Group: Members
Posts: 2,329
Joined: 20-June 07
Member No.: 1,243



QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Dec 25 2007, 02:47 PM) *
shut the FUCK up.

you mindless assfuck....do you have any idea how many millions of children are living in cold shacks with no presents let alone FOOD AT ALL this holiday season...

and you're whining about the fucking turkey not being done in time for you to open presensts?

god you are fucking PATHETIC dude.


Go look at porn or something and don't converse with me.


--------------------

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Dec 25 2007, 02:56 PM
Post #5


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



QUOTE (Oasis @ Dec 25 2007, 03:54 PM) *
Go look at porn or something and don't converse with me.


You are seriously the biggest ass-to-mouth faggot ever to post on the internet ....EVER.

DIE!


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Oasis
post Dec 25 2007, 03:15 PM
Post #6





Group: Members
Posts: 2,329
Joined: 20-June 07
Member No.: 1,243



QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Dec 25 2007, 02:56 PM) *
You are seriously the biggest ass-to-mouth faggot ever to post on the internet ....EVER.

DIE!


Don't be angsty because I actually got to nail in real life the girl you're trying to nail on an internet message board.

A five year old just shot me in the nuts with a matchbox car using a slingshot. Fun times.


--------------------

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mommy
post Dec 25 2007, 03:30 PM
Post #7


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



QUOTE (Oasis @ Dec 25 2007, 04:15 PM) *
Don't be angsty because I actually got to nail in real life the girl you're trying to nail on an internet message board.
wow...you actually remember having sex with me? weird. You usually were so drunk.... (not because you need beer goggles to fuck me, but because you were ALWAYS drunk)
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Oasis
post Dec 25 2007, 04:29 PM
Post #8





Group: Members
Posts: 2,329
Joined: 20-June 07
Member No.: 1,243



QUOTE (Jessica @ Dec 25 2007, 03:30 PM) *
wow...you actually remember having sex with me? weird. You usually were so drunk.... (not because you need beer goggles to fuck me, but because you were ALWAYS drunk)


There's a reason I jacked off to porn sober and fucked you drunk.


--------------------

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mommy
post Dec 25 2007, 09:15 PM
Post #9


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



QUOTE (Oasis @ Dec 25 2007, 05:29 PM) *
There's a reason I jacked off to porn sober and fucked you drunk.
cuz the only time you could get an erection was in between ritalin bouts... when i was at WORK



and you didnt fuck me drunk because you couldnt get it up
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Oasis
post Dec 25 2007, 09:34 PM
Post #10





Group: Members
Posts: 2,329
Joined: 20-June 07
Member No.: 1,243



QUOTE (Jessica @ Dec 25 2007, 09:15 PM) *
and you didnt fuck me drunk because you couldnt get it up


When did that happen? I don't recall. Not because I was drunk, but because I don't think it ever happened


--------------------

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mommy
post Dec 25 2007, 09:45 PM
Post #11


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



QUOTE (Oasis @ Dec 25 2007, 10:34 PM) *
When did that happen? I don't recall. Not because I was drunk, but because I don't think it ever happened
I will avoid TMI, but maybe if I say it in a roundabout way it will refresh your memory... When you were drunk, you would do OTHER THINGS because you had limp dick. When you were sober, you would complain that I never made the initiative to have sex with you (because you were always so fucking grouchy, and I didnt want to be rejected), so I started to make initiative, and you would grouch that I always wanted sex and to back off. All I ever really wanted was to be close to someone I cared about, because I am the farthest thing from a sex fiend. In fact, I dont even like sex...its just there. But nooooooooooooo you just wanted to bitch about something ALL THE FUCKING TIME. There is no pleasing you unless it comes in a jack daniels bottle. Jesus, with how much keystone you drank, you would be a millionaire if you recycled...or scientists could build an entirely new space station with the aluminum.



If you don't remember then its probably the alcohol, because I recall telling you several times that ritalin causes impotensy and maybe that was your issue.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Dec 25 2007, 10:12 PM
Post #12


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



QUOTE (Jessica @ Dec 25 2007, 10:45 PM) *
I will avoid TMI, but maybe if I say it in a roundabout way it will refresh your memory... When you were drunk, you would do OTHER THINGS because you had limp dick. When you were sober, you would complain that I never made the initiative to have sex with you (because you were always so fucking grouchy, and I didnt want to be rejected), so I started to make initiative, and you would grouch that I always wanted sex and to back off. All I ever really wanted was to be close to someone I cared about, because I am the farthest thing from a sex fiend. In fact, I dont even like sex...its just there. But nooooooooooooo you just wanted to bitch about something ALL THE FUCKING TIME. There is no pleasing you unless it comes in a jack daniels bottle. Jesus, with how much keystone you drank, you would be a millionaire if you recycled...or scientists could build an entirely new space station with the aluminum.



If you don't remember then its probably the alcohol, because I recall telling you several times that ritalin causes impotensy and maybe that was your issue.


Tell them all about how moist you were between your legs the two times we were able to sex-have with each other cuz he was passed out drunk at his apartment laugh.gif


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Psykopath
post Dec 25 2007, 10:14 PM
Post #13


Why so serious?


Group: Global Moderators
Posts: 5,286
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Fate, TX
Member No.: 4



QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Dec 25 2007, 10:12 PM) *
Tell them all about how moist you were between your legs the two times we were able to sex-have with each other cuz he was passed out drunk at his apartment laugh.gif

winky.gif winky.gif winky.gif

I have said "sex-haves" on DVD!


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- pysex   Merry Christmas   Dec 24 2007, 01:51 PM
- - 2wolUTT   I got boogies.   Dec 24 2007, 04:59 PM
- - GOB   merry christmas, iraq   Dec 24 2007, 05:02 PM
- - Hartmann   Happy Solstice to all the hippies in California. ...   Dec 24 2007, 06:03 PM
- - Oasis   Fucking annoying toddlers running around throwing ...   Dec 24 2007, 07:01 PM
- - Jessica   Play with the kid. Wear them out and they will lea...   Dec 24 2007, 11:38 PM
|- - chook   QUOTE (Jessica @ Dec 25 2007, 12:38 AM) P...   Dec 24 2007, 11:55 PM
|- - Jessica   QUOTE (chook @ Dec 25 2007, 12:55 AM) Not...   Dec 24 2007, 11:57 PM
- - jonathan83   Merry Christmas!   Dec 25 2007, 03:30 AM
- - Dogmeat   we need to change the name of christmas to "b...   Dec 25 2007, 10:57 AM
- - Watchman   merry christmas everyone!   Dec 25 2007, 12:58 PM
- - chook   Hey Merry Christmas, go watch "What Would Jes...   Dec 25 2007, 01:55 PM
- - Psykopath   Merry Christmas to all of you. Except you. Oh a...   Dec 25 2007, 02:26 PM
- - Oasis   I'm ready to go by 10:30 because that's wh...   Dec 25 2007, 02:34 PM
|- - Dogmeat   QUOTE (Oasis @ Dec 25 2007, 03:34 PM) I...   Dec 25 2007, 02:47 PM
|- - Oasis   QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Dec 25 2007, 02:47 PM) s...   Dec 25 2007, 02:54 PM
|- - Dogmeat   QUOTE (Oasis @ Dec 25 2007, 03:54 PM) Go ...   Dec 25 2007, 02:56 PM
|- - Oasis   QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Dec 25 2007, 02:56 PM) Y...   Dec 25 2007, 03:15 PM
|- - Jessica   QUOTE (Oasis @ Dec 25 2007, 04:15 PM) Don...   Dec 25 2007, 03:30 PM
||- - GOB   QUOTE (Jessica @ Dec 25 2007, 03:30 PM) w...   Dec 25 2007, 03:36 PM
|||- - Jessica   QUOTE (GOB @ Dec 25 2007, 04:36 PM) haha,...   Dec 25 2007, 03:38 PM
||- - Oasis   QUOTE (Jessica @ Dec 25 2007, 03:30 PM) w...   Dec 25 2007, 04:29 PM
||- - Jessica   QUOTE (Oasis @ Dec 25 2007, 05:29 PM) The...   Dec 25 2007, 09:15 PM
||- - Oasis   QUOTE (Jessica @ Dec 25 2007, 09:15 PM) a...   Dec 25 2007, 09:34 PM
||- - Jessica   QUOTE (Oasis @ Dec 25 2007, 10:34 PM) Whe...   Dec 25 2007, 09:45 PM
||- - Dogmeat   QUOTE (Jessica @ Dec 25 2007, 10:45 PM) I...   Dec 25 2007, 10:12 PM
||- - Psykopath   QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Dec 25 2007, 10:12 PM) T...   Dec 25 2007, 10:14 PM
|- - Dogmeat   QUOTE (Oasis @ Dec 25 2007, 04:15 PM) Don...   Dec 25 2007, 04:35 PM
- - Jessica   It's the most WONDERFUL time of the year... ...   Dec 25 2007, 03:09 PM
|- - Psykopath   QUOTE (Jessica @ Dec 25 2007, 03:09 PM) I...   Dec 25 2007, 03:14 PM
- - GOB   so either you're not very observant or will al...   Dec 25 2007, 03:39 PM
|- - Jessica   QUOTE (GOB @ Dec 25 2007, 04:39 PM) so ei...   Dec 25 2007, 03:41 PM
- - TetraGrammaton Cleric   it is good to see everyone getting into the spirit...   Dec 25 2007, 04:07 PM
- - Psykopath   This is the best Christmas ever!... *tear* Ke...   Dec 25 2007, 04:33 PM
|- - chook   QUOTE (Psykopath @ Dec 25 2007, 05:33 PM)...   Dec 25 2007, 07:04 PM
- - FORSAKENR320   RE: Merry Christmas   Dec 25 2007, 09:18 PM
- - FORSAKENR320   wham! - last christmas http://www.youtube.com...   Dec 25 2007, 09:21 PM
- - Psykopath   RE: Merry Christmas   Dec 25 2007, 09:27 PM
- - Psykopath   RE: Merry Christmas   Dec 25 2007, 09:31 PM
- - Psykopath   aaaaaaaaaaaaaand NSFW: http://www.chastity-uk.co...   Dec 25 2007, 09:50 PM
- - FORSAKENR320   this thread wins   Dec 25 2007, 10:02 PM
- - Dogmeat   WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZY THE SNOWMAN!!! DELT...   Dec 25 2007, 10:20 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 12:18 PM
Skin made by: skeedio.com