Dec 12 2007, 09:09 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Corrupting the youth of America Group: Members Posts: 528 Joined: 12-May 06 From: Alice, TX Member No.: 176 |
wishlist
Personally I would like an Xbox 360, new clothes for teaching in next semester (the school Im going to frowns upon cargo pants and t-shirts) I wouldn't mind a decent electric guitar, I think the clothes are the only thing I have a chance at this year....meh -------------------- Brandon....you're the reason I'm pro-choice.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Dec 12 2007, 01:17 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() POTATO OLES Group: Members Posts: 1,602 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Newark, NJ Member No.: 17 |
Any time I've heard someone use the phrase turbo gay it makes me think of this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm4KHx1Ymw0 -------------------- death to false dudes
|
|
|
|
RitalinJunkie All I want for Christmas is... Dec 12 2007, 09:09 AM
Epic kitchen gadgets and plates
dumbbell rack and a few... Dec 12 2007, 09:48 AM
Oasis QUOTE (Epic @ Dec 12 2007, 09:48 AM) kitc... Dec 12 2007, 10:15 AM
cupcake I will be buying this for me for xmas...in .40 S... Dec 12 2007, 09:52 AM
impala454 I want a nice tablesaw Dec 12 2007, 10:03 AM
Epic i'll take it
haha Dec 12 2007, 10:54 AM
TTUAthleticTrainer -a Larry Craig action figure
-a "Clone Your W... Dec 12 2007, 10:57 AM
jonathan83 QUOTE (TTUAthleticTrainer @ Dec 12 2007, 10... Dec 12 2007, 11:12 AM

TTUAthleticTrainer QUOTE (jonathan83 @ Dec 12 2007, 11:12 AM... Dec 12 2007, 11:20 AM
Divergent Reality QUOTE (TTUAthleticTrainer @ Dec 12 2007, 10... Dec 12 2007, 12:27 PM
jonathan83 wow they also do chocolate penises and candles too... Dec 12 2007, 11:35 AM
Testm0nkey hey kevin look into that soap dilly dally!
... Dec 12 2007, 11:48 AM
pysex QUOTE (Testm0nkey @ Dec 12 2007, 11:48 AM... Dec 12 2007, 12:37 PM
Oasis QUOTE (pysex @ Dec 12 2007, 12:37 PM) jus... Dec 12 2007, 12:39 PM
Fedor QUOTE (pysex @ Dec 12 2007, 12:37 PM) car... Dec 12 2007, 12:44 PM
TTUAthleticTrainer QUOTE (pysex @ Dec 12 2007, 12:37 PM) car... Dec 12 2007, 12:49 PM
pysex QUOTE (TTUAthleticTrainer @ Dec 12 2007, 12... Dec 13 2007, 09:11 AM
GOB haha, nice alex Dec 12 2007, 12:40 PM
impala454 LOL "vajayjay"...
geez...
"turbog... Dec 12 2007, 12:55 PM
Oasis QUOTE (impala454 @ Dec 12 2007, 12:55 PM)... Dec 12 2007, 01:01 PM
kcroxyoursox QUOTE (impala454 @ Dec 12 2007, 01:55 PM)... Dec 12 2007, 05:23 PM
impala454 QUOTE (kcroxyoursox @ Dec 12 2007, 05:23 ... Dec 12 2007, 05:45 PM
Oasis QUOTE (Fedor @ Dec 12 2007, 01:17 PM) Any... Dec 12 2007, 01:30 PM
Jessica I want money and girly things like jewelry, perfum... Dec 12 2007, 01:36 PM
TTUAthleticTrainer QUOTE (Jessica @ Dec 12 2007, 01:36 PM) I... Dec 12 2007, 01:39 PM
cupcake bassinet, changing table, and a stroller... Dec 12 2007, 01:39 PM
Jessica haha I would ask for baby stuff except that Im onl... Dec 12 2007, 01:44 PM
Divergent Reality QUOTE (Jessica @ Dec 12 2007, 01:44 PM) h... Dec 12 2007, 05:12 PM
Jim Vajayjay is something I first heard on Grey's ... Dec 12 2007, 02:38 PM
Jessica RE: All I want for Christmas is... Dec 12 2007, 05:14 PM
Divergent Reality QUOTE (Jessica @ Dec 12 2007, 05:14 PM)
... Dec 12 2007, 05:29 PM
Black Bear QUOTE (Divergent Reality @ Dec 12 2007, 12... Dec 13 2007, 12:38 AM
Divergent Reality or maybe just one of these.
yum. Dec 13 2007, 04:01 AM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 11:16 PM |