IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


> My new tattoo, (thread sorta NSFW)
Oasis
post Dec 2 2007, 04:19 PM
Post #1





Group: Members
Posts: 2,329
Joined: 20-June 07
Member No.: 1,243





LMK what you think.

This post has been edited by Psykopath: Dec 8 2007, 02:14 AM


--------------------

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
 
Start new topic
Replies
dauss
post Dec 11 2007, 09:25 PM
Post #2





Group: Members
Posts: 706
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Lubbock, TX
Member No.: 20





--------------------
Beers that I have had, updated July 5th, 2009: 1,548
My Beer List

"Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel" - Samuel Johnson

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" - Mahatma Gandhi
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th September 2026 - 12:37 AM
Skin made by: skeedio.com