Jul 10 2007, 10:04 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 10,620 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 48 |
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/4956032.html
QUOTE LORENZAGO DI CADORE, Italy  Pope Benedict XVI has reasserted the universal primacy of the Roman Catholic Church, approving a document released today that says Orthodox churches were defective and that other Christian denominations were not true churches. "hi, we're catholic and we're the only true Christians" |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jul 10 2007, 05:36 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,329 Joined: 20-June 07 Member No.: 1,243 |
Well, I released an official document today stating that Catholicism was defective and was not a true church. Seems we have a problem here.
-------------------- ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
Jul 10 2007, 07:00 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 10,620 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 48 |
Well, I released an official document today stating that Catholicism was defective and was not a true church. Seems we have a problem here. yeah... only problem is, one of you is a world leader type who hundreds of millions pay attention to, the other is not. |
|
|
|
Jul 10 2007, 07:03 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,329 Joined: 20-June 07 Member No.: 1,243 |
yeah... only problem is, one of you is a world leader type who hundreds of millions pay attention to, the other is not. I wasn't aware I had that many followers. I feel honored. -------------------- ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
impala454 Catholics... the new Jews? Jul 10 2007, 10:04 AM
lamont's lament it's about damn time
(i keed) Jul 10 2007, 05:28 PM
schwab heh, well, i guess everyone is going to hell but c... Jul 10 2007, 05:32 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 6th October 2026 - 05:32 AM |