Jul 3 2007, 06:07 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 33 Joined: 20-March 06 Member No.: 119 |
Don't we just wish we had socialized medicine in the U.S. Moreever don't we wish we had quality doctors like the lads in Great Britian.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Jul 7 2007, 12:32 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Fool Group: Members Posts: 2,127 Joined: 23-February 06 From: LBB Member No.: 56 |
My apologies. I did not intend to defend my statement's cruelty level. Rather, I was merely pointing out that I am currently lumped in with the have-nots by my own choosing. I could buy medical insurance, but I consider it a waste of money for healthy individuals between the ages of 18 and 25 and choose to invest the money I would spend on insurance into something that can return a profit.
Anyway, the beauty of America is that people can easily change their stars with a little hard work or a little luck. There's no reason to reward everyone just because they have a pulse. All it takes is one person to challenge the current system. Don't like the high price of prescription drugs? Become a pharmacist and instead of having a markup of several hundred percent, tone it down to maybe twenty-five percent. Don't like the excessive doctor's fees? Become a doctor, do away with all insurance support and handle financial matters with the patients directly. Others will follow or go out of business. -------------------- Spam? Isn't that something poor people eat?
|
|
|
|
Rastaman Socialized Medicine Jul 3 2007, 06:07 PM
lamont's lament nope! Jul 3 2007, 06:55 PM
Dogmeat I'm against damn near anything that's soci... Jul 3 2007, 07:02 PM
Psykopath QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jul 3 2007, 08:02 PM) I... Jul 3 2007, 11:48 PM
Dogmeat QUOTE (Psykopath @ Jul 3 2007, 11:48 PM) ... Jul 4 2007, 08:00 AM
JRockTTU QUOTE (Psykopath @ Jul 4 2007, 12:48 AM) ... Jul 4 2007, 08:49 AM
dauss QUOTE (Psykopath @ Jul 3 2007, 11:48 PM) ... Jul 4 2007, 11:13 AM
Psykopath QUOTE (dauss @ Jul 4 2007, 12:13 PM) Ambu... Jul 4 2007, 01:11 PM
JRockTTU QUOTE (dauss @ Jul 4 2007, 12:13 PM) Ambu... Jul 4 2007, 05:05 PM
Psykopath QUOTE (JRockTTU @ Jul 4 2007, 06:05 PM) I... Jul 4 2007, 05:16 PM
JRockTTU QUOTE (Psykopath @ Jul 4 2007, 06:16 PM) ... Jul 4 2007, 07:51 PM
Psykopath QUOTE (JRockTTU @ Jul 4 2007, 08:51 PM) T... Jul 4 2007, 07:53 PM
woody those who were obese, smokers, or drinkers would b... Jul 4 2007, 09:37 AM
pebkac The UK's health system is far fron being perfe... Jul 4 2007, 10:44 AM
Rastaman I was just commenting on idea that the high qualit... Jul 4 2007, 03:21 PM
chook QUOTE (Rastaman @ Jul 4 2007, 04:21 PM) I... Jul 7 2007, 12:07 AM
Dogmeat we need to abolish government health care because ... Jul 4 2007, 06:42 PM
impala454 there are plenty of good doctors here. i sure as ... Jul 7 2007, 12:18 AM
James No. Everything will work out in the end, and if i... Jul 7 2007, 08:17 AM
Psykopath QUOTE (James @ Jul 7 2007, 09:17 AM) Once... Jul 7 2007, 09:11 AM
James For the record, I don't have any form of healt... Jul 7 2007, 09:26 AM
JRockTTU Do any of you really trust th government at all wi... Jul 7 2007, 10:14 AM
dauss QUOTE (impala454 @ Jul 7 2007, 12:18 AM) ... Jul 7 2007, 08:34 PM
impala454 QUOTE (dauss @ Jul 7 2007, 09:34 PM) So l... Jul 7 2007, 10:24 PM
JRockTTU QUOTE (dauss @ Jul 7 2007, 09:34 PM) So l... Jul 8 2007, 02:05 PM
James Sicko.
What's up Jason! Jul 7 2007, 10:21 AM
Psykopath Heh, I was waiting for someone to pull the "i... Jul 7 2007, 10:33 AM
JRockTTU QUOTE (Psykopath @ Jul 7 2007, 11:33 AM) ... Jul 7 2007, 10:56 AM
jimmy pop QUOTE (JRockTTU @ Jul 7 2007, 11:56 AM) A... Jul 7 2007, 11:28 AM
Psykopath QUOTE (JRockTTU @ Jul 7 2007, 11:56 AM) I... Jul 7 2007, 11:59 AM
impala454 QUOTE (Psykopath @ Jul 7 2007, 12:59 PM) ... Jul 7 2007, 03:05 PM
James Really? Which insurance company do you use? I... Jul 8 2007, 07:36 AM
dauss If they'll cover you. You can apply, but that... Jul 8 2007, 02:49 PM
Hartmann I work with a Canadian and we started talking abou... Jul 8 2007, 07:05 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 5th October 2026 - 10:11 PM |