Jul 5 2007, 03:30 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 1,795 Joined: 29-September 06 Member No.: 327 |
What is the hangup with Ron Paul?
Why won't he win the Presidency? I cannot find one damn thing wrong with his views. The ONLY thing I can halfway see is that he is pro-life. He's a baby Doctor and I get where he's coming from. But jut because he's pro-life doesn't mean he alone can just make the shit illegal...it ain't happening. Roe vee Wade will stick. So what is it? Is it funding? Will he get outspent and lose? Please...dissenting voices speak up!!!!!!!! (impala and other chickenhawks LOL) |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jul 5 2007, 04:45 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Group: Admin Posts: 6,906 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Austin Member No.: 9 |
Ron Paul may have more of a shot at winning the primary than I originally thought. He's garnering a hell of a lot of attention. As of the last couple of weeks, I've seen a ton of Ron Paul for President signs & bumper stickers around Austin, far more than I've seen for any other candidate. I plan to vote for him when the Texas primary comes around, unless he's so far down in the polls that he has no shot of winning... in which case I might vote in the Dem primary to keep Hillary out.
This post has been edited by Spectatrix: Jul 5 2007, 04:46 PM -------------------- |
|
|
|
cupcake Ron Paul Jul 5 2007, 03:30 PM
impala454 i got nothin Jul 5 2007, 03:41 PM
1up There's nothing wrong with Ron Paul.
He used ... Jul 5 2007, 04:22 PM
cupcake so basically, he is not going to win the republica... Jul 5 2007, 04:35 PM
1up Who knows, he has a huge Internet and underground ... Jul 5 2007, 04:36 PM
Jim Basically, he's the man that we NEED in office... Jul 5 2007, 04:38 PM
woody he's got my vote Jul 5 2007, 08:52 PM
prefix I think he's the best candidate right now. Jul 5 2007, 11:43 PM
Timbo Either Ron Paul for the Republicans or Mike Gravel... Jul 6 2007, 11:55 AM
pysex my vote is for Ron Paul but unfortunately the majo... Jul 6 2007, 11:59 AM
TetraGrammaton Cleric hmmm . . .
could it be . . . Jul 6 2007, 12:04 PM
griseyeux first transvestite president anyone? Jul 6 2007, 12:28 PM
impala454 i think he'd make a good pres, but he won... Jul 6 2007, 11:27 PM
Divergent Reality i think i would like him better if his name were r... Jul 7 2007, 01:08 AM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 5th October 2026 - 08:39 PM |