Jul 3 2007, 06:07 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 33 Joined: 20-March 06 Member No.: 119 |
Don't we just wish we had socialized medicine in the U.S. Moreever don't we wish we had quality doctors like the lads in Great Britian.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Jul 3 2007, 07:02 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() DEATH TO ....something? Group: Members Posts: 5,618 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Parker, CO Member No.: 55 |
I'm against damn near anything that's socialized, especially they way the socialists (IE democrats) want to socialize it.
I don't give a flying fuck if you're a dejected, drug addicted illegal mexican or a white kid whose parents wanted a boy, you don't deserve to have health care for being a fuckup. -------------------- I r Ur Gawd!
|
|
|
|
Jul 3 2007, 11:48 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() Why so serious? Group: Global Moderators Posts: 5,286 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Fate, TX Member No.: 4 |
I'm against damn near anything that's socialized, especially they way the socialists (IE democrats) want to socialize it. I don't give a flying fuck if you're a dejected, drug addicted illegal mexican or a white kid whose parents wanted a boy, you don't deserve to have health care for being a fuckup. So you're against police/fire services? Basically, they are socialized programs (paid for by taxes). ::EDIT:: Edited out ambulance services. Fuck, don't know why I included that one. Those bills are AHHHHHHHHHHH insane. This post has been edited by Psykopath: Jul 4 2007, 01:10 PM -------------------- |
|
|
|
Jul 4 2007, 08:49 AM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 660 Joined: 22-February 06 Member No.: 22 |
So you're against police/fire/ambulance services? Basically, they are socialized programs (paid for by taxes). Please tell me you don't honestly believe this? -------------------- LANCE IS PRO-CENSORSHIP! HE IS CENSORING MY LOVE FOR THE LORD!
|
|
|
|
Jul 4 2007, 11:13 AM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 706 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Lubbock, TX Member No.: 20 |
So you're against police/fire/ambulance services? Basically, they are socialized programs (paid for by taxes). Please tell me you don't honestly believe this? Ambulance services don't count. You'll get a bill for that shit. You can add public schools, the library, and the USPS though. So, are you saying that police officers, fire fighters, teachers, and public library employee's aren't working for the government? The USPS is a government agency(not free, but subsidized. It's cheaper to mail stuff through the USPS than say UPS, FedEx, and DHL). If your cat is stuck in a tree and the fire dept. comes and help, will they send you a bill for services rendered? If you went to public school(elementary, middle, jr.high and high), did the school send your parent's a bill? When you go to the public library to use their computers and check out books, do they make you pay? Why don't you get a bill for these things? They're already paid for by our tax dollars. These are socialized services, paid for by the government. -------------------- Beers that I have had, updated July 5th, 2009: 1,548
My Beer List "Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel" - Samuel Johnson "I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" - Mahatma Gandhi |
|
|
|
Jul 4 2007, 05:05 PM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 660 Joined: 22-February 06 Member No.: 22 |
Ambulance services don't count. You'll get a bill for that shit. You can add public schools, the library, and the USPS though. So, are you saying that police officers, fire fighters, teachers, and public library employee's aren't working for the government? The USPS is a government agency(not free, but subsidized. It's cheaper to mail stuff through the USPS than say UPS, FedEx, and DHL). If your cat is stuck in a tree and the fire dept. comes and help, will they send you a bill for services rendered? If you went to public school(elementary, middle, jr.high and high), did the school send your parent's a bill? When you go to the public library to use their computers and check out books, do they make you pay? Why don't you get a bill for these things? They're already paid for by our tax dollars. These are socialized services, paid for by the government. I know all of this, but I'm asking if he actually believes that healthcare should be paid for by our taxes just like these services are. I guess I should have made a full argument instead of a short post. I just don't think you can compare health care services to emergency services. -------------------- LANCE IS PRO-CENSORSHIP! HE IS CENSORING MY LOVE FOR THE LORD!
|
|
|
|
Rastaman Socialized Medicine Jul 3 2007, 06:07 PM
lamont's lament nope! Jul 3 2007, 06:55 PM
Dogmeat QUOTE (Psykopath @ Jul 3 2007, 11:48 PM) ... Jul 4 2007, 08:00 AM
Psykopath QUOTE (dauss @ Jul 4 2007, 12:13 PM) Ambu... Jul 4 2007, 01:11 PM
Psykopath QUOTE (JRockTTU @ Jul 4 2007, 06:05 PM) I... Jul 4 2007, 05:16 PM
JRockTTU QUOTE (Psykopath @ Jul 4 2007, 06:16 PM) ... Jul 4 2007, 07:51 PM
Psykopath QUOTE (JRockTTU @ Jul 4 2007, 08:51 PM) T... Jul 4 2007, 07:53 PM
woody those who were obese, smokers, or drinkers would b... Jul 4 2007, 09:37 AM
pebkac The UK's health system is far fron being perfe... Jul 4 2007, 10:44 AM
Rastaman I was just commenting on idea that the high qualit... Jul 4 2007, 03:21 PM
chook QUOTE (Rastaman @ Jul 4 2007, 04:21 PM) I... Jul 7 2007, 12:07 AM
Dogmeat we need to abolish government health care because ... Jul 4 2007, 06:42 PM
impala454 there are plenty of good doctors here. i sure as ... Jul 7 2007, 12:18 AM
James No. Everything will work out in the end, and if i... Jul 7 2007, 08:17 AM
Psykopath QUOTE (James @ Jul 7 2007, 09:17 AM) Once... Jul 7 2007, 09:11 AM
James For the record, I don't have any form of healt... Jul 7 2007, 09:26 AM
JRockTTU Do any of you really trust th government at all wi... Jul 7 2007, 10:14 AM
dauss QUOTE (impala454 @ Jul 7 2007, 12:18 AM) ... Jul 7 2007, 08:34 PM
impala454 QUOTE (dauss @ Jul 7 2007, 09:34 PM) So l... Jul 7 2007, 10:24 PM
JRockTTU QUOTE (dauss @ Jul 7 2007, 09:34 PM) So l... Jul 8 2007, 02:05 PM
James Sicko.
What's up Jason! Jul 7 2007, 10:21 AM
Psykopath Heh, I was waiting for someone to pull the "i... Jul 7 2007, 10:33 AM
JRockTTU QUOTE (Psykopath @ Jul 7 2007, 11:33 AM) ... Jul 7 2007, 10:56 AM
jimmy pop QUOTE (JRockTTU @ Jul 7 2007, 11:56 AM) A... Jul 7 2007, 11:28 AM
Psykopath QUOTE (JRockTTU @ Jul 7 2007, 11:56 AM) I... Jul 7 2007, 11:59 AM
impala454 QUOTE (Psykopath @ Jul 7 2007, 12:59 PM) ... Jul 7 2007, 03:05 PM
James My apologies. I did not intend to defend my state... Jul 7 2007, 12:32 PM
James Really? Which insurance company do you use? I... Jul 8 2007, 07:36 AM
dauss If they'll cover you. You can apply, but that... Jul 8 2007, 02:49 PM
Hartmann I work with a Canadian and we started talking abou... Jul 8 2007, 07:05 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 5th October 2026 - 10:10 PM |