Jul 3 2007, 06:07 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 33 Joined: 20-March 06 Member No.: 119 |
Don't we just wish we had socialized medicine in the U.S. Moreever don't we wish we had quality doctors like the lads in Great Britian.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Jul 4 2007, 10:44 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() From Atlantis to Interzone Group: Global Moderators Posts: 2,512 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Somewhere in space and time Member No.: 65 |
The UK's health system is far fron being perfect. However, it is still better than ours. It costs a LOT less and the average Brit is healthier than the average American.
Secondly, high healthcare costs are the primary reason why employers are outsourcing jobs to Canada. They can even afford to pay Canadian employees more and it cost them less because they don't have to spend so much on healthcare. -------------------- Holy shit, pebkac, you're awesome! "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Theodor Seuss Geisel (AKA Dr. Seuss) "An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all." - Oscar Wilde |
|
|
|
Rastaman Socialized Medicine Jul 3 2007, 06:07 PM
lamont's lament nope! Jul 3 2007, 06:55 PM
Dogmeat I'm against damn near anything that's soci... Jul 3 2007, 07:02 PM
Psykopath QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Jul 3 2007, 08:02 PM) I... Jul 3 2007, 11:48 PM
Dogmeat QUOTE (Psykopath @ Jul 3 2007, 11:48 PM) ... Jul 4 2007, 08:00 AM
JRockTTU QUOTE (Psykopath @ Jul 4 2007, 12:48 AM) ... Jul 4 2007, 08:49 AM
dauss QUOTE (Psykopath @ Jul 3 2007, 11:48 PM) ... Jul 4 2007, 11:13 AM
Psykopath QUOTE (dauss @ Jul 4 2007, 12:13 PM) Ambu... Jul 4 2007, 01:11 PM
JRockTTU QUOTE (dauss @ Jul 4 2007, 12:13 PM) Ambu... Jul 4 2007, 05:05 PM
Psykopath QUOTE (JRockTTU @ Jul 4 2007, 06:05 PM) I... Jul 4 2007, 05:16 PM
JRockTTU QUOTE (Psykopath @ Jul 4 2007, 06:16 PM) ... Jul 4 2007, 07:51 PM
Psykopath QUOTE (JRockTTU @ Jul 4 2007, 08:51 PM) T... Jul 4 2007, 07:53 PM
woody those who were obese, smokers, or drinkers would b... Jul 4 2007, 09:37 AM
Rastaman I was just commenting on idea that the high qualit... Jul 4 2007, 03:21 PM
chook QUOTE (Rastaman @ Jul 4 2007, 04:21 PM) I... Jul 7 2007, 12:07 AM
Dogmeat we need to abolish government health care because ... Jul 4 2007, 06:42 PM
impala454 there are plenty of good doctors here. i sure as ... Jul 7 2007, 12:18 AM
James No. Everything will work out in the end, and if i... Jul 7 2007, 08:17 AM
Psykopath QUOTE (James @ Jul 7 2007, 09:17 AM) Once... Jul 7 2007, 09:11 AM
James For the record, I don't have any form of healt... Jul 7 2007, 09:26 AM
JRockTTU Do any of you really trust th government at all wi... Jul 7 2007, 10:14 AM
dauss QUOTE (impala454 @ Jul 7 2007, 12:18 AM) ... Jul 7 2007, 08:34 PM
impala454 QUOTE (dauss @ Jul 7 2007, 09:34 PM) So l... Jul 7 2007, 10:24 PM
JRockTTU QUOTE (dauss @ Jul 7 2007, 09:34 PM) So l... Jul 8 2007, 02:05 PM
James Sicko.
What's up Jason! Jul 7 2007, 10:21 AM
Psykopath Heh, I was waiting for someone to pull the "i... Jul 7 2007, 10:33 AM
JRockTTU QUOTE (Psykopath @ Jul 7 2007, 11:33 AM) ... Jul 7 2007, 10:56 AM
jimmy pop QUOTE (JRockTTU @ Jul 7 2007, 11:56 AM) A... Jul 7 2007, 11:28 AM
Psykopath QUOTE (JRockTTU @ Jul 7 2007, 11:56 AM) I... Jul 7 2007, 11:59 AM
impala454 QUOTE (Psykopath @ Jul 7 2007, 12:59 PM) ... Jul 7 2007, 03:05 PM
James My apologies. I did not intend to defend my state... Jul 7 2007, 12:32 PM
James Really? Which insurance company do you use? I... Jul 8 2007, 07:36 AM
dauss If they'll cover you. You can apply, but that... Jul 8 2007, 02:49 PM
Hartmann I work with a Canadian and we started talking abou... Jul 8 2007, 07:05 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 5th October 2026 - 10:12 PM |