IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


> Bush commutes Libby's sentence
Spectatrix
post Jul 3 2007, 09:12 AM
Post #1





Group: Admin
Posts: 6,906
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Austin
Member No.: 9



This is more than a little bit pissy, but completely unsurprising: http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/07/03/lib...ence/index.html

Actually, I take that back. I'm surprised that Bush only commuted his sentence rather than granting a full pardon.


--------------------
QUOTE (pebkac @ Oct 14 2006, 03:15 PM) *
You and your logic.

QUOTE (Foamy)

http://xkcd.com/386/
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
 
Start new topic
Replies
Dogmeat
post Jul 3 2007, 12:11 PM
Post #2


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



Bush couldn't pardon him right now while he's still in office because of political backlash for the next year.

I would be willing to bet he pardons him his last day in office.


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th October 2026 - 07:21 PM
Skin made by: skeedio.com