IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


> I COMING TO LUBBOCK AM!
Dogmeat
post Apr 28 2007, 10:36 AM
Post #1


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



May 19th! I coming to lubbock am! Am I hosting keg! Keg-keg! WOO!

Anyways the date is subject to change depending on what everyone is doing but I'm thinking may 19th, however, if may 26th would work better for everyone thats cool too cuz I have 2 weeks off starting may 18th before I gotta move to utah.

so anyways imma buy a keg for this.



cheers!


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
 
Start new topic
Replies
Tygriss
post Apr 30 2007, 04:43 PM
Post #2


N O E S


Group: Members
Posts: 421
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Hieuston, TX
Member No.: 42



they really need people in vernal, so just for that, they may let you retake your test. no one wants to go there anyway...

...it's twisted, but maybe they want you to beg to be sent there. eww.


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Apr 30 2007, 05:18 PM
Post #3


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



QUOTE (Tygriss @ Apr 30 2007, 04:43 PM) *
they really need people in vernal, so just for that, they may let you retake your test. no one wants to go there anyway...

...it's twisted, but maybe they want you to beg to be sent there. eww.


they can kiss my ass ...

I'm sorry, but I fail to see how memorizing a bunch of fucking trivia that, if you ever needed to know, wouldn't go look up and be like "oh hey this is this or that is that" ... I mean it's literally the equivelent of them asking you to memorize enthalpy values for steam at certain temperatures .... you will _NEVER_ ever do it....

I mean seriously, I signed up for an "engineering" job and so far the level of actual engineering work I've even been exposed to has been nil.....it's been VASTLY concentrated on remembering specifics about products and, ultimatley, what amounts to trivial knowledge that normally I would learn through doing actual work with, not trying to memorize lists of shit for tests...

I dont know I've always had a problem with that type of test....

I mean christ they hire a bunch of fucking business and psychology and biology majors, tell them that becasue they can pass test on memorizing trivia, they're a frac engineer?

Excuse me?

I dont know what worries me the most is how do I explain on a resume that I was canned from the first job I ever got out of college because I failed a bunch of horse shit "jeopardy" exams..... I have no commercial engineering experience to bolster a resume as they haven't given me a fucking opportunity to even DO any yet ....

I dont know I guess what pisses me off the most is I've had several instructors of mine over the course of my college career comment on how that they thought I had a learning disability and that's why I've historically had such problems with tests of that nature, but I never went and got tested for it because I didn't wanna use it as an excuse.

I guess if there would have been a "treatment" so to speak for it to help me out with shit like this it owuld have been worth it but oh well now I'm fucked so fuck it I'll just go back to grad school and study something I might actually give a shit about.

haha.


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Dogmeat   I COMING TO LUBBOCK AM!   Apr 28 2007, 10:36 AM
- - pysex   may 19th! otherwise i won't get to see y...   Apr 28 2007, 10:44 AM
- - Jessica   me going too, but I have to be back in time to see...   Apr 28 2007, 12:09 PM
- - chook   I am getting a chub, but can't make it back th...   Apr 28 2007, 08:12 PM
|- - Dogmeat   QUOTE (chook @ Apr 28 2007, 08:12 PM) I a...   Apr 28 2007, 08:43 PM
- - chook   sometime during july. friend of mine is working a...   Apr 28 2007, 10:45 PM
- - Divergent Reality   haha. what part of utah there meatydog?   Apr 28 2007, 10:54 PM
- - Dogmeat   Vernal .... *eek*   Apr 29 2007, 09:24 AM
|- - Divergent Reality   QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Apr 29 2007, 10:24 AM) V...   Apr 29 2007, 06:58 PM
- - Jessica   Utah sounds worse than Oklahoma and New Mexico com...   Apr 29 2007, 10:00 AM
|- - Dogmeat   QUOTE (Jessica @ Apr 29 2007, 10:00 AM) U...   Apr 29 2007, 06:58 PM
- - Tygriss   LOL! Aaah, the Ends of the Earth. A beautiful ...   Apr 29 2007, 07:01 PM
- - Dogmeat   Basically as far as my social life goes I just com...   Apr 29 2007, 09:21 PM
- - lamont's lament   it's probably one of the only places on earth ...   Apr 29 2007, 10:06 PM
- - Dogmeat   yeah. finding a girl who shaves her pussy is gonna...   Apr 29 2007, 11:06 PM
|- - pysex   QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Apr 30 2007, 12:06 AM) y...   Apr 30 2007, 03:46 AM
|- - Divergent Reality   QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Apr 30 2007, 12:06 AM) y...   Apr 30 2007, 11:29 AM
|- - pysex   QUOTE (Divergent Reality @ Apr 30 2007, 12...   Apr 30 2007, 12:49 PM
- - Divergent Reality   there are many women who have not been sucking coc...   Apr 30 2007, 01:11 PM
- - Dogmeat   well, on the lighter note, looks like I might not ...   Apr 30 2007, 04:26 PM
- - Jessica   wow just wow. i cant believe how they run that pla...   Apr 30 2007, 04:32 PM
- - Tygriss   they really need people in vernal, so just for tha...   Apr 30 2007, 04:43 PM
|- - Dogmeat   QUOTE (Tygriss @ Apr 30 2007, 04:43 PM) t...   Apr 30 2007, 05:18 PM
- - Psykopath   shit man, I hope everything works out the best for...   Apr 30 2007, 08:47 PM
- - FORSAKENR320   i admit... i've also wondered a time or 2 if d...   May 1 2007, 05:02 AM
- - Jessica   Brandon has the Downs Syndrome shape to his head s...   May 1 2007, 08:04 AM
|- - FORSAKENR320   QUOTE (Jessica @ May 1 2007, 09:04 AM) Br...   May 1 2007, 04:08 PM
- - lamont's lament   that's pretty shitty that they have pop-quiz t...   May 1 2007, 10:24 AM
- - Dogmeat   long story short, I sent a letter to the "big...   May 1 2007, 11:03 AM
|- - pysex   QUOTE (Dogmeat @ May 1 2007, 12:03 PM) lo...   May 1 2007, 11:07 AM
|- - Spectatrix   QUOTE (Dogmeat @ May 1 2007, 12:03 PM) lo...   May 1 2007, 12:33 PM
|- - Jessica   QUOTE (Spectatrix @ May 1 2007, 01:33 PM)...   May 1 2007, 04:43 PM
|- - Psykopath   QUOTE (Jessica @ May 1 2007, 05:43 PM) GO...   May 1 2007, 10:13 PM
|- - RitalinJunkie   QUOTE (Psykopath @ May 1 2007, 11:13 PM) ...   May 1 2007, 11:43 PM
- - Testm0nkey   [keeping mouth shut]   May 1 2007, 04:35 PM
|- - FORSAKENR320   QUOTE (Testm0nkey @ May 1 2007, 05:35 PM)...   May 1 2007, 05:00 PM
- - Dogmeat   there isn't any snow in austin though   May 2 2007, 01:21 AM
|- - Divergent Reality   QUOTE (Dogmeat @ May 2 2007, 02:21 AM) th...   May 2 2007, 01:54 AM
|- - Jessica   QUOTE (Dogmeat @ May 2 2007, 02:21 AM) th...   May 2 2007, 02:26 PM
||- - Divergent Reality   QUOTE (Jessica @ May 2 2007, 03:26 PM) do...   May 2 2007, 02:29 PM
||- - Dogmeat   QUOTE (Divergent Reality @ May 2 2007, 02...   May 2 2007, 03:19 PM
||- - Jessica   QUOTE (Dogmeat @ May 2 2007, 04:19 PM) as...   May 2 2007, 03:25 PM
|||- - Dogmeat   QUOTE (Jessica @ May 2 2007, 03:25 PM) ...   May 2 2007, 03:51 PM
||- - TTUAthleticTrainer   QUOTE (Dogmeat @ May 2 2007, 04:19 PM) I ...   May 25 2007, 03:30 PM
|- - Spectatrix   QUOTE (Dogmeat @ May 2 2007, 02:21 AM) th...   May 2 2007, 03:13 PM
|- - Jessica   QUOTE (Spectatrix @ May 2 2007, 04:13 PM)...   May 2 2007, 03:14 PM
- - Jessica   yeah, i saw him drunk once....and i talk to him al...   May 2 2007, 02:30 PM
- - FORSAKENR320   dogmeat is definately a 6-pack homo   May 2 2007, 04:56 PM
- - griseyeux   QUOTE (RitalinJunkie @ May 2 2007, 12:43 ...   May 25 2007, 03:14 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 04:50 PM
Skin made by: skeedio.com