IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


> Pale Contest, it's on...
saxetak
post Feb 25 2006, 09:36 PM
Post #1





Group: Members
Posts: 78
Joined: 23-February 06
Member No.: 62



mirror mirror on the wall, who's the palest of them all?

official competitors: jessica, amber, courtney, and katie...

anyone can enter, though.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
 
Start new topic
Replies
Throwdown
post Feb 26 2006, 12:13 PM
Post #2


fuck you!


Group: Members
Posts: 641
Joined: 22-February 06
From: fuck you!
Member No.: 19



QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Feb 26 2006, 11:15 AM)
There really haven't been that many moves...

And this is more or less a beauty contest... how is that NOT LRAR?

and this, my friends, is why techsans will go downhill pronto.

part of the allure of techsans was its chaos. granted, it was getting WAY too chaotic, with postwhoring and hundreds of useless and identical threads. but thats part of what made it cool.

now, every thread has to be worthwhile and wholesome? any thread deemed unnecessary will be deleted? any thread deemed out of place will be moved? gimme a break.

and no spectatrix, youre wrong when you say there havent been many moves. i can count at least four or five threads that have been either moved or deleted. in four days. under the old system it would probably take 2 months for four threads to be deleted.

i agree that the old system needed fixing, but the new system with a dozen mods and mods being complete nazis is not the way to fix it.

and no, im not defending jessica. im just pissed partially because my JOKE of a rules thread in the pro forum was deleted. i guess we arent allowed to have a sense of humor, because that thread was obviously meant to jokingly mock the real rules threads.

if thats the way techsans is gonna be run, i doubt it will be very enjoyable, and im willing to bet more than a few people leave for good.


--------------------
only here to talk sports occationally
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- saxetak   Pale Contest   Feb 25 2006, 09:36 PM
- - DaveFireDancer19   muhahaha now i just hafta figure out how to post ...   Feb 25 2006, 09:37 PM
- - Jessica   oh god. we need an official date and place of the ...   Feb 25 2006, 09:38 PM
- - Junsui   hahaha I don't think I've ever seen people...   Feb 25 2006, 09:38 PM
- - Jessica   5 female posts in a row! That hasnt happened i...   Feb 25 2006, 09:39 PM
- - Junsui   I know! Wow, guys must have more things to do ...   Feb 25 2006, 09:40 PM
- - saxetak   QUOTE (Jessica @ Feb 25 2006, 09:39 PM)5 fema...   Feb 25 2006, 09:41 PM
- - Rocky   I nominate myself as an entry as well. Keep in...   Feb 25 2006, 09:41 PM
- - Jessica   QUOTE (Rocky @ Feb 25 2006, 09:41 PM)I nomina...   Feb 25 2006, 09:42 PM
- - DaveFireDancer19   QUOTE (Junsui @ Feb 25 2006, 09:40 PM)I know...   Feb 25 2006, 09:42 PM
- - saxetak   QUOTE (Rocky @ Feb 25 2006, 09:41 PM)I nomina...   Feb 25 2006, 09:42 PM
- - Junsui   QUOTE (DaveFireDancer19 @ Feb 25 2006, 09:42 ...   Feb 25 2006, 09:43 PM
- - DaveFireDancer19   QUOTE (Junsui @ Feb 25 2006, 09:43 PM)No Way...   Feb 25 2006, 09:45 PM
- - Junsui   QUOTE (DaveFireDancer19 @ Feb 25 2006, 09:45 ...   Feb 25 2006, 09:45 PM
- - Rocky   QUOTE (saxetak @ Feb 25 2006, 09:42 PM)i thou...   Feb 25 2006, 09:46 PM
- - DaveFireDancer19   QUOTE (Junsui @ Feb 25 2006, 09:45 PM)I'm...   Feb 25 2006, 09:48 PM
- - Junsui   QUOTE (DaveFireDancer19 @ Feb 25 2006, 09:48 ...   Feb 25 2006, 09:49 PM
- - DaveFireDancer19   yeah its neat i forgot oprah was coming hahaha   Feb 25 2006, 09:51 PM
- - saxetak   QUOTE (Rocky @ Feb 25 2006, 09:46 PM)I know A...   Feb 25 2006, 09:53 PM
- - DaveFireDancer19   haha yeah i dont...uhh picture well   Feb 25 2006, 09:54 PM
- - saxetak   QUOTE (Junsui @ Feb 25 2006, 09:43 PM)No Way...   Feb 25 2006, 10:00 PM
- - saxetak   QUOTE The true gauges of paleness lie in areas tha...   Feb 25 2006, 10:01 PM
- - Overlord   nude pics   Feb 25 2006, 10:02 PM
- - Junsui   QUOTE (saxetak @ Feb 25 2006, 10:00 PM)i...   Feb 25 2006, 10:05 PM
- - saxetak   QUOTE (Junsui @ Feb 25 2006, 10:05 PM)I haven...   Feb 25 2006, 10:07 PM
- - Rocky   I think any pics really work, but it really helps ...   Feb 25 2006, 10:08 PM
- - saxetak   QUOTE (Lancifer @ Feb 25 2006, 10:02 PM)nude ...   Feb 25 2006, 10:08 PM
- - Junsui   lol Rocky you are really getting into this!   Feb 25 2006, 10:10 PM
- - Rocky   I just am sittin here half naked with my post work...   Feb 25 2006, 10:15 PM
- - DaveFireDancer19   QUOTE (Rocky @ Feb 25 2006, 10:08 PM)Judging ...   Feb 25 2006, 10:16 PM
- - James   I'm the palest of them all. I have all the li...   Feb 25 2006, 10:17 PM
- - Junsui   James, I don't have a kitchen.   Feb 25 2006, 10:22 PM
- - saxetak   QUOTE (Rocky @ Feb 25 2006, 10:08 PM)- Do you...   Feb 25 2006, 10:22 PM
- - saxetak   QUOTE (James @ Feb 25 2006, 10:17 PM)I'm ...   Feb 25 2006, 10:23 PM
- - Junsui   QUOTE (Rocky @ Feb 25 2006, 10:08 PM)- Do you...   Feb 25 2006, 10:28 PM
- - Testm0nkey   are there pictures yet?   Feb 25 2006, 10:30 PM
- - James   They can't post pictures. Some fool put this ...   Feb 25 2006, 10:31 PM
- - Junsui   What would I take the pictures with? I can't g...   Feb 25 2006, 10:33 PM
- - Testm0nkey   you can ask me and i will put on glasses and breat...   Feb 25 2006, 10:36 PM
- - lamont's lament   i am paler than all of them combined   Feb 25 2006, 10:36 PM
- - DaveFireDancer19   pics have got to wait until i figure out how to po...   Feb 25 2006, 10:36 PM
- - Testm0nkey   QUOTE (lamont's lament @ Feb 25 2006, 10:...   Feb 25 2006, 10:37 PM
- - Junsui   QUOTE (Testm0nkey @ Feb 25 2006, 10:36 PM)you...   Feb 25 2006, 10:38 PM
- - saxetak   QUOTE (James @ Feb 25 2006, 10:31 PM)They can...   Feb 25 2006, 10:41 PM
- - Rocky   QUOTE (Testm0nkey @ Feb 25 2006, 10:36 PM)you...   Feb 25 2006, 10:42 PM
- - Spectatrix   Moved to LRAR. Amber, just use a photobucket acco...   Feb 26 2006, 12:41 AM
- - Jessica   QUOTE (saxetak @ Feb 25 2006, 10:41 PM)have j...   Feb 26 2006, 01:48 AM
- - Psykopath   It's the internetz...chill. The new system ju...   Feb 26 2006, 02:08 AM
- - Xentither   I'd win. hands down. I'm fucking transpar...   Feb 26 2006, 02:29 AM
- - Rocky   This contest only applies to the ladies. Pale Pos...   Feb 26 2006, 02:31 AM
- - Divergent Reality   QUOTE (Xentither @ Feb 26 2006, 02:29 AM)I...   Feb 26 2006, 02:31 AM
- - saxetak   QUOTE (Xentither @ Feb 26 2006, 02:29 AM)I...   Feb 26 2006, 02:32 AM
- - FORSAKENR320   RE: Pale Contest   Feb 26 2006, 06:31 AM
- - James   If you're gonna count transparent, then everyo...   Feb 26 2006, 08:17 AM
- - Testm0nkey   my cloaking 30ft cock the girth of a small pony   Feb 26 2006, 09:02 AM
- - Spectatrix   QUOTE (Jessica @ Feb 26 2006, 12:48 AM)I thin...   Feb 26 2006, 11:15 AM
- - Jessica   QUOTE (Rocky @ Feb 25 2006, 10:08 PM)- Do you...   Feb 26 2006, 11:38 AM
- - Throwdown   QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Feb 26 2006, 11:15 AM)The...   Feb 26 2006, 12:13 PM
- - lamont's lament   my paleness is the first thing people notice about...   Feb 26 2006, 12:44 PM
- - Junsui   QUOTE (Jessica @ Feb 26 2006, 11:38 AM)I can ...   Feb 26 2006, 12:53 PM
- - saxetak   QUOTE (Jessica @ Feb 26 2006, 11:38 AM)I can ...   Feb 26 2006, 01:22 PM
- - Throwdown   QUOTE (lamont's lament @ Feb 26 2006, 12:...   Feb 26 2006, 01:24 PM
- - Jessica   QUOTE (saxetak @ Feb 26 2006, 01:22 PM)uh, i ...   Feb 26 2006, 01:42 PM
- - DaveFireDancer19   QUOTE (Jessica @ Feb 26 2006, 01:42 PM)I had ...   Feb 26 2006, 01:57 PM
- - Jim   QUOTE (Throwdown @ Feb 26 2006, 11:13 AM)and ...   Feb 26 2006, 03:06 PM
- - Jessica   The mods worked it out so we can stop talking abou...   Feb 26 2006, 03:36 PM
- - JRockTTU   QUOTE (Throwdown @ Feb 26 2006, 12:13 PM)and ...   Feb 27 2006, 11:28 AM
- - Spectatrix   QUOTE (JRockTTU @ Feb 27 2006, 10:28 AM)That ...   Feb 27 2006, 11:36 AM
- - nickluto   as always: this thread is useless without pics. ...   Feb 27 2006, 11:55 AM
- - saxetak   QUOTE (nickluto @ Feb 27 2006, 11:55 AM)as al...   Feb 27 2006, 02:17 PM
- - Jessica   I get pics up sometime today.   Feb 27 2006, 03:25 PM
- - TTULow2   That saxaphone chick looks great. HAHA I never see...   Feb 27 2006, 03:41 PM
- - Jessica   There you go, my albino pics.   Feb 27 2006, 04:10 PM
- - saxetak   where's rocky to judge when we need him? roc...   Feb 27 2006, 04:24 PM
- - DaveFireDancer19   tee hee albino-esque   Feb 27 2006, 05:46 PM
- - Testm0nkey   whyd you have to post the clipper foot low!? ...   Feb 27 2006, 06:18 PM
- - TTULow2   QUOTE (Testm0nkey @ Feb 27 2006, 06:18 PM)why...   Feb 27 2006, 06:32 PM
- - Rocky   ladies, ladies , ladies im currently in houston....   Feb 27 2006, 10:12 PM
- - Jessica   OOOO ill have another contribution up in a minute....   Feb 27 2006, 10:13 PM
- - Jessica   so yeah, I used to live in a house with like 4 oth...   Feb 27 2006, 10:15 PM
- - Seussninja   QUOTE (Jessica @ Feb 27 2006, 10:13 PM)OOOO i...   Feb 27 2006, 10:19 PM
- - Rocky   i really think jessica's late game strategy is...   Feb 27 2006, 10:25 PM
- - Overlord   RE: Pale Contest   Feb 27 2006, 10:25 PM
- - Jessica   QUOTE (LanceInYourPants @ Feb 27 2006, 10:25 ...   Feb 27 2006, 10:27 PM
- - Overlord   look how white she is in her facebook picture... g...   Feb 27 2006, 10:29 PM
- - saxetak   QUOTE (Rocky @ Feb 27 2006, 10:25 PM)i really...   Feb 27 2006, 10:44 PM
- - saxetak   me a couple of summers ago. yea, it's summer, ...   Feb 27 2006, 11:20 PM
- - Overlord   i have a reeeeeeeeally pale picture of jessica but...   Feb 27 2006, 11:22 PM
- - Rocky   and NOW katie brings out some better pictures. go...   Feb 27 2006, 11:39 PM
- - saxetak   QUOTE (Rocky @ Feb 27 2006, 11:39 PM)and NOW ...   Feb 27 2006, 11:54 PM
- - Rocky   Sweet talking won't get the ants off of your s...   Feb 28 2006, 12:06 AM
- - lamont's lament   i made the mistake of wearing a mostly-white shirt...   Feb 28 2006, 12:07 AM
- - Junsui   lol I can't post any pics now. I don't hav...   Feb 28 2006, 12:24 AM
- - saxetak   QUOTE (Rocky @ Feb 28 2006, 12:06 AM)Sweet ta...   Feb 28 2006, 12:25 AM
- - saxetak   QUOTE (lamont's lament @ Feb 28 2006, 12:...   Feb 28 2006, 12:27 AM
- - Seussninja   QUOTE (Rocky @ Feb 28 2006, 12:06 AM)Sweet ta...   Feb 28 2006, 12:39 AM
- - TTULow2   I have a friend who looks like this face .   Feb 28 2006, 12:52 AM
- - FORSAKENR320   QUOTE (Seussninja @ Feb 28 2006, 12:39 AM)YOU...   Feb 28 2006, 05:39 AM
- - DaveFireDancer19   yeah bleaching my hair...i totally blend in haha ...   Feb 28 2006, 06:34 AM
- - Dogmeat   Yeah. You all are white girls yo.   Feb 28 2006, 07:11 AM
2 Pages V   1 2 >


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 07:01 AM
Skin made by: skeedio.com