Nov 10 2008, 10:14 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Group: Admin Posts: 6,906 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Austin Member No.: 9 |
-------------------- |
|
|
|
![]() |
Nov 10 2008, 10:45 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 706 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Lubbock, TX Member No.: 20 |
QUOTE Bacon brownies blew away the SRI with a Smaste™ rating of 54.639, which is the highest Smaste™ rating ever! omgwtfbbq? -------------------- Beers that I have had, updated July 5th, 2009: 1,548
My Beer List "Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel" - Samuel Johnson "I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" - Mahatma Gandhi |
|
|
|
Spectatrix For Brandon... Nov 10 2008, 10:14 AM
FORSAKENR320 i wonder what that tastes like Nov 10 2008, 05:34 PM
cmac yum
http://www.baconnaise.com/ Nov 10 2008, 06:34 PM
FORSAKENR320 RE: For Brandon... Nov 10 2008, 07:46 PM
The Fanatic Bacon plus chocolate is probably not that bad. Yay... Nov 11 2008, 11:46 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 01:41 AM |