Nov 5 2008, 11:48 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Group: Moderators Posts: 1,591 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 31 |
-------------------- Don't sweat the petty, pet the sweaty.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Nov 5 2008, 12:11 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Oh baby bring me down Group: Agents Posts: 4,115 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Way out yonder Member No.: 68 |
that is nice really nice guitar. I can't tell if he is 14 or 27
-------------------- Southern Rock, beer and bears!
![]() |
|
|
|
cmac This kid is insane Nov 5 2008, 11:48 AM
cmac he's 11 Nov 5 2008, 12:44 PM
chook I bet he was on the olympic team for China :-P Nov 5 2008, 02:23 PM
Mommy His hands look disproportionately big compared to ... Nov 6 2008, 11:06 AM
moebary QUOTE (chook @ Nov 5 2008, 02:23 PM) I be... Nov 6 2008, 01:34 PM
Watchman i won't accept that he's insane until i se... Nov 6 2008, 01:36 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 27th September 2026 - 10:56 PM |