Nov 1 2008, 09:22 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Group: Members Posts: 1 Joined: 1-November 08 Member No.: 9,314 |
I am new to Lubbock and to this site. My name is Matt Thomas. Myself and my wife just moved to Lubbock to expand our business. I look forward to being a member of this site. I would like to also use this time to promote my business as well. My wife and I have been in the daycare business for over 3 years. We are now opening a center in Lubbock. We will be open effective Monday November 3rd. Our new center is located at 3601 34th on the corner of 34th and Knoxville. We take alot of pride in our daycares. It is family owned and operated. We offer the lowest rates in Lubbock for childcare from what i can tell. We would like to welcome everyone to stop by and see us and/or pass the word along. Our # 1 way to advertise is word of mouth. We have lots to offer the families that enroll with us. We also have programs for low income families. We currently are accepting enrollment for 18 months and up with full time rates starting at 90 dollars per week. We offer discounts to students, city employees, law enforcement and siblings. We also accept part-time children and part week children. We will also pay for referrals. For more information on referrals please call me at 806-781-0594. For more information on child care or to apply for employment with us, call 806-781-9540 or 806-785-1220. Yo can also visit our website at http://www.thomastreasureschildcare.com I look forward to meeting some of you and being apart of this wonderful site.
This post has been edited by Spectatrix: Nov 2 2008, 09:14 AM |
|
|
|
Mommy QUOTE (lubbockchildcare @ Nov 1 2008, 10... Nov 1 2008, 09:55 PM
Psykopath Welcome to Techsans! Nov 1 2008, 09:56 PM
Dogmeat whats weird is, other than zach, I dont think anyo... Nov 2 2008, 03:16 AM
FORSAKENR320 not anymore, at least... Nov 2 2008, 03:53 AM
Spectatrix Yeah, I don't think anyone here lives in Lubbo... Nov 2 2008, 09:14 AM
Inferia QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Nov 2 2008, 10:14 AM)... Nov 6 2008, 03:56 PM
Mommy QUOTE (Inferia @ Nov 6 2008, 04:56 PM) no... Nov 6 2008, 04:09 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 27th September 2026 - 11:27 PM |