IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


> dogmeat is crazy and anti-depressants
Mommy
post Sep 25 2008, 12:30 PM
Post #1


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Sep 25 2008, 01:01 PM) *
The only reason I don't own any firearms is probably because I'd shoot myself with them.
sad.gif
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
 
Start new topic
Replies
Dogmeat
post Sep 25 2008, 02:50 PM
Post #2


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



QUOTE (Mommy @ Sep 25 2008, 12:30 PM) *
sad.gif


Ya know with that said it's probably a good thing I'm actually undergoing a full-on mental health evaluation right now sad.gif


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Spectatrix
post Sep 25 2008, 09:50 PM
Post #3





Group: Admin
Posts: 6,906
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Austin
Member No.: 9



QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Sep 25 2008, 09:49 PM) *
You don't drink at all do you?

Not really, no.

QUOTE (Watchman @ Sep 25 2008, 10:19 PM) *
nope, fluoride is used to dumb you down and to make you docile... which is why you feel better when taking them and why it's an additive in public drinking water

Drinking fluoridated water for the past 24 years hasn't seemed to do me any harm. I'm neither dumb nor docile. I think I'll refrain from worrying too much about the fluorine content of my medication. They make me feel better, normal... like I used to feel. I don't feel like alien emotions are overtaking my mind anymore. Do you have any idea what it feels like to cry when you're not sad? Or to feel utterly depressed and sick simply because you're a wee bit bored at work? Or to fly off the handle with rage because your email inbox got tainted by a single piece of spam mail?

This post has been edited by Spectatrix: Sep 25 2008, 09:50 PM


--------------------
QUOTE (pebkac @ Oct 14 2006, 03:15 PM) *
You and your logic.

QUOTE (Foamy)

http://xkcd.com/386/
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Jim
post Oct 14 2008, 02:42 AM
Post #4


Let's Bother Snape!!!


Group: Members
Posts: 1,598
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Albuquerque, NM
Member No.: 10



QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Sep 25 2008, 09:50 PM) *
Drinking fluoridated water for the past 24 years hasn't seemed to do me any harm. I'm neither dumb nor docile. I think I'll refrain from worrying too much about the fluorine content of my medication. They make me feel better, normal... like I used to feel. I don't feel like alien emotions are overtaking my mind anymore. Do you have any idea what it feels like to cry when you're not sad? Or to feel utterly depressed and sick simply because you're a wee bit bored at work? Or to fly off the handle with rage because your email inbox got tainted by a single piece of spam mail?

Yes, yes I do. And it fucking sucks. I need some happy pills too :S


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Spectatrix
post Oct 14 2008, 07:40 AM
Post #5





Group: Admin
Posts: 6,906
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Austin
Member No.: 9



QUOTE (Jim @ Oct 14 2008, 03:42 AM) *
Yes, yes I do. And it fucking sucks. I need some happy pills too :S

I think this is the first time I've actually felt sympathy for you since we broke up. Damn, I'm going soft.

Srsly, though, see if you can't swing a doctor's visit. The pills themselves are pretty cheap if you look into Walmart's $4 generics program (or any other similar programs in the area... I get mine from HEB 'cause it's even cheaper than using my insurance's prescription plan). Lexapro has no generic, Zoloft's generic isn't terribly cheap yet, I think pretty much all others are available on the cheap.


--------------------
QUOTE (pebkac @ Oct 14 2006, 03:15 PM) *
You and your logic.

QUOTE (Foamy)

http://xkcd.com/386/
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Jim
post Oct 14 2008, 11:24 AM
Post #6


Let's Bother Snape!!!


Group: Members
Posts: 1,598
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Albuquerque, NM
Member No.: 10



QUOTE (Spectatrix @ Oct 14 2008, 07:40 AM) *
I think this is the first time I've actually felt sympathy for you since we broke up. Damn, I'm going soft.

Srsly, though, see if you can't swing a doctor's visit. The pills themselves are pretty cheap if you look into Walmart's $4 generics program (or any other similar programs in the area... I get mine from HEB 'cause it's even cheaper than using my insurance's prescription plan). Lexapro has no generic, Zoloft's generic isn't terribly cheap yet, I think pretty much all others are available on the cheap.

Yah, I still have to get the prescription some how, and the doctor's visit is what would be holding me up.


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 12:14 PM
Skin made by: skeedio.com