IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


> dogmeat is crazy and anti-depressants
Mommy
post Sep 25 2008, 12:30 PM
Post #1


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Sep 25 2008, 01:01 PM) *
The only reason I don't own any firearms is probably because I'd shoot myself with them.
sad.gif
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
 
Start new topic
Replies
Dogmeat
post Sep 25 2008, 02:50 PM
Post #2


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



QUOTE (Mommy @ Sep 25 2008, 12:30 PM) *
sad.gif


Ya know with that said it's probably a good thing I'm actually undergoing a full-on mental health evaluation right now sad.gif


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Psykopath
post Sep 25 2008, 04:30 PM
Post #3


Why so serious?


Group: Global Moderators
Posts: 5,286
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Fate, TX
Member No.: 4



QUOTE (Dogmeat @ Sep 25 2008, 03:50 PM) *
Ya know with that said it's probably a good thing I'm actually undergoing a full-on mental health evaluation right now sad.gif

Are you serious, Aaron?
=(

Move back to Lubbock.


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Dogmeat
post Sep 25 2008, 06:55 PM
Post #4


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



QUOTE (Psykopath @ Sep 25 2008, 04:30 PM) *
Are you serious, Aaron?
=(

Move back to Lubbock.


Yeah ... Basically what happened is I thought I might have a learning disability, so I started looking into what I had to do to get tested for it.

It turns out, that when they test people for learning disabilities, they effectivley perform a mental health evaluation on you as well as specifically testing your learning abilities or whatever. It's a whole series of tests. The reason for this is that a lot of times, they say, people have other problems that aren't specifically learning disabilities, but something else.

I've gone in a few days and hence far it looks like I suffer from some sort of anxiety syndrome probably coupled with manic depression.

I haven't finished all the tests yet, but I really don't feel the need to go on some sort of prescription drug such as an anti-depressant like Paxil or Zoloft or whatever. I don't know if Xanax is the same type of deal, but the idea of the prescription drugs thing again kind of scares me.

But yeah I guess I finally get to figure out what the FUCK is wrong with me once and for all hahaha biggrin.gif


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 10:16 AM
Skin made by: skeedio.com