Apr 18 2008, 12:11 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Group: Admin Posts: 3,403 Joined: 23-February 06 From: PDX/TXL Member No.: 35 |
Does anyone remember the thread I started a while back about sharing notes and whether or not people would be willing to?
Today I found this: http://www.coursehero.com/ -------------------- "There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: that of the fashionable non-conformist." |
|
|
|
![]() |
Apr 18 2008, 01:59 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 10,620 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Houston, TX Member No.: 48 |
Well right, support is easy. It's just not my bag. I hate support. And since that's a large part of that type of work, it keeps me out of it. I.e. I don't want to install some awesome home theater in someone's house, and then have the jackasses calling me every other day because they pressed the wrong button and got the system out of state.
|
|
|
|
Hartmann Dangit! Apr 18 2008, 12:11 PM
impala454 says copyright 2006-2008 at the bottom... they pro... Apr 18 2008, 12:18 PM
Testm0nkey theres a tech guy who started one of these compani... Apr 18 2008, 12:45 PM
Hartmann I believe my post was a few database crashes ago, ... Apr 18 2008, 12:46 PM
impala454 the problem isn't skill, it's time & s... Apr 18 2008, 01:21 PM
Hartmann QUOTE (impala454 @ Apr 18 2008, 02:21 PM)... Apr 18 2008, 01:31 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 03:42 PM |