IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


> Washing a blazer
Oasis
post Mar 27 2008, 12:55 PM
Post #1





Group: Members
Posts: 2,329
Joined: 20-June 07
Member No.: 1,243



I need my blazer washed by tonight and the idiot dry cleaners said they wouldn't be able to get it cleaned till tomorrow

How can I wash it in my washing machine?:


--------------------

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
 
Start new topic
Replies
Psykopath
post Mar 27 2008, 01:05 PM
Post #2


Why so serious?


Group: Global Moderators
Posts: 5,286
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Fate, TX
Member No.: 4



QUOTE (Oasis @ Mar 27 2008, 01:55 PM) *
I need my blazer washed by tonight and the idiot dry cleaners said they wouldn't be able to get it cleaned till tomorrow

How can I wash it in my washing machine?:



Redneck dry cleaning. =P



Don't know if putting a blazer in the washing machine would be such a good idea. Can you spot clean it?

This post has been edited by Psykopath: Mar 27 2008, 01:05 PM


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Oasis
post Mar 28 2008, 12:53 PM
Post #3





Group: Members
Posts: 2,329
Joined: 20-June 07
Member No.: 1,243



QUOTE (Psykopath @ Mar 27 2008, 01:05 PM) *


Redneck dry cleaning. =P
Don't know if putting a blazer in the washing machine would be such a good idea. Can you spot clean it?


That's my usual method of washing my blazer but this is a several hundred dollar Brooks Brothers suit and some dumb bitch puked on it. I needed it for (lame, I know) a fantasy baseball draft that was held at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. $2k buyin/$18k payout, and everyone who's playing is loaded, so I actually cared about how I dressed for once. Luckily the draft was pushed back to tonight so I got it washed. All I know is I'll be rolling up to Fowler's in a stretch limo wearing a $1k suit, pissdrunk off courvosier and stuffed on a ribeye. And I still probably won't take a girl home, goddammit mad.gif


--------------------

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 03:04 AM
Skin made by: skeedio.com