Mar 25 2008, 07:23 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 706 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Lubbock, TX Member No.: 20 |
The schedule is out. Source
CODE Direct deposit: If the last two digits of your Social Security number are: Your tax rebate should be sent to your bank account by: 00-20 May 2 21-75 May 9 76-99 May 16 Paper check: If the last two digits of your Social Security number are: Your check should be in the mail by: 00-09 May 16 10-18 May 23 19-25 May 30 26-38 June 6 39-51 June 13 52-63 June 20 64-75 June 27 76-87 July 4 88-99 July 11 Just wondering what people were thinking about doing with their $300-$1200. -------------------- Beers that I have had, updated July 5th, 2009: 1,548
My Beer List "Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel" - Samuel Johnson "I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" - Mahatma Gandhi |
|
|
|
![]() |
Mar 26 2008, 11:00 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() START THE REACTOR! Group: Members Posts: 874 Joined: 23-February 06 Member No.: 52 |
I dunno what I'll get, $600 is about what I make in a week so its sort of not a big deal for me.
Maybe I'll buy a used boat. -------------------- FUCK YOU
|
|
|
|
dauss What are you spending your tax rebate on? Mar 25 2008, 07:23 PM
kcroxyoursox If we filed our taxes and had the refund directly ... Mar 25 2008, 08:35 PM
Jessica QUOTE (kcroxyoursox @ Mar 25 2008, 09:35 ... Mar 26 2008, 10:20 AM
Dogmeat i fucking owed $900 on income taxes this year... Mar 25 2008, 09:07 PM
Epic jessica's answer...diapers...seriously though,... Mar 26 2008, 10:30 AM
Jessica QUOTE (Epic @ Mar 26 2008, 11:30 AM) jess... Mar 26 2008, 02:22 PM
cmac saving it. cause bush wants me to spend it. Mar 26 2008, 11:19 AM
rabble QUOTE (cmac @ Mar 26 2008, 12:19 PM) savi... Mar 26 2008, 11:26 AM
Testm0nkey paying down my debt to my parents! the only de... Mar 26 2008, 11:40 AM
Oasis heroin Mar 26 2008, 11:42 AM
cmac QUOTE (rabble @ Mar 26 2008, 10:26 AM) If... Mar 26 2008, 01:35 PM
Divergent Reality robots. Mar 26 2008, 01:55 PM
theIncredibleEdibleDuane to pay for another bear run..... Mar 26 2008, 02:06 PM
Melanie feed my caffeine addiction probably Mar 26 2008, 02:10 PM
schwab savings for a trip to south america Mar 26 2008, 05:43 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 05:18 AM |