IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


> What are you spending your tax rebate on?
dauss
post Mar 25 2008, 07:23 PM
Post #1





Group: Members
Posts: 706
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Lubbock, TX
Member No.: 20



The schedule is out. Source
CODE
Direct deposit:
If the last two digits of your Social Security number are:    Your tax rebate should be sent to your bank account by:
00-20    May 2
21-75    May 9
76-99    May 16
Paper check:
If the last two digits of your Social Security number are:    Your check should be in the mail by:
00-09    May 16
10-18    May 23
19-25    May 30
26-38    June 6
39-51    June 13
52-63    June 20
64-75    June 27
76-87    July 4
88-99    July 11

Just wondering what people were thinking about doing with their $300-$1200.


--------------------
Beers that I have had, updated July 5th, 2009: 1,548
My Beer List

"Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel" - Samuel Johnson

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" - Mahatma Gandhi
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
 
Start new topic
Replies
Dogmeat
post Mar 25 2008, 09:07 PM
Post #2


DEATH TO ....something?


Group: Members
Posts: 5,618
Joined: 23-February 06
From: Parker, CO
Member No.: 55



i fucking owed $900 on income taxes this year.

so I'll be spending the rebate on fucking paying off my credit card that I had to put the fucking taxes on sad.gif


--------------------
I r Ur Gawd!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 05:19 AM
Skin made by: skeedio.com