Mar 18 2008, 04:10 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Italian. Yes. Group: Members Posts: 767 Joined: 22-February 06 From: - Member No.: 18 |
Which appeals to you the most?
-------------------- ![]() |
|
|
|
![]() |
Mar 18 2008, 12:50 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,329 Joined: 20-June 07 Member No.: 1,243 |
Jessica get on aim
-------------------- ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
Mar 18 2008, 12:57 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
|
|
|
|
Mar 18 2008, 12:59 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,329 Joined: 20-June 07 Member No.: 1,243 |
I can't. I'm at school. I was on a while last night but never saw you get on. I will be home from school sometime between 4 and 530 depending on whether or not I ditch my next class. Cool. Did it finish downloading? I'm only on aim when I work from home. Jarrod overloaded his computer with porn and he hasn't gotten around to getting it fixed so he hasn't bought a wireless router. Nice waste of $35 a month -------------------- ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
Mar 18 2008, 01:38 PM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008 Group: Members Posts: 8,635 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Port Wentworth, GA Member No.: 15 |
Cool. Did it finish downloading? yeah its done. ill send it when i get home
I'm only on aim when I work from home. Jarrod overloaded his computer with porn and he hasn't gotten around to getting it fixed so he hasn't bought a wireless router. Nice waste of $35 a month |
|
|
|
Timbo Which is best? Mar 18 2008, 04:10 AM
Oasis This thread is retarded Mar 18 2008, 12:40 PM
impala454 I dont even know wtf he's talkin about Mar 18 2008, 12:48 PM
Jessica All his posts are like this Mar 18 2008, 12:49 PM
FORSAKENR320 ira!!!!
WHAT IS BEST IN LIFE? Mar 19 2008, 03:28 PM
rabble to crunch the numbers
see them divided before me
a... Mar 23 2008, 09:42 PM
FORSAKENR320 QUOTE (rabble @ Mar 23 2008, 10:42 PM) to... Mar 23 2008, 09:54 PM
RitalinJunkie QUOTE (rabble @ Mar 23 2008, 10:42 PM) to... Mar 23 2008, 10:41 PM
chook that was fantantic! Mar 23 2008, 10:27 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 09:10 AM |