Mar 15 2008, 11:36 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Group: Moderators Posts: 2,558 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Seoul, South Korea Member No.: 28 |
So I just spontaneously bought a baby rabbit...Actually it was freezing outside and this old lady was selling a bunch of them and I felt bad for them. People will sell very weak baby animals often on the streets here and they often die, so I just felt this urge to save one of them, plus it's really cute.
Anyway, does anyone have experience with baby rabbits? They gave me some pellets for food, but I read online a bit and I don't think they start eating that stuff til later...I'm not sure how old it is, but it's about the size of my outstretched hand. Any help would be appreciated! -------------------- ![]() |
|
|
|
![]() |
Mar 16 2008, 11:39 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Group: Moderators Posts: 2,558 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Seoul, South Korea Member No.: 28 |
interestingly enough there's a "dog stew" restaurant right down the street from my apartment. i'm tempted just to see what it tastes like...is that horribly wrong?
-------------------- ![]() |
|
|
|
Mar 16 2008, 12:24 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() Oh baby bring me down Group: Agents Posts: 4,115 Joined: 23-February 06 From: Way out yonder Member No.: 68 |
interestingly enough there's a "dog stew" restaurant right down the street from my apartment. i'm tempted just to see what it tastes like...is that horribly wrong? If they do the traditional thing and scare the dog before it dies (to release adrenaline) I wouldn't go. -------------------- Southern Rock, beer and bears!
![]() |
|
|
|
jonathan83 Rabbit help Mar 15 2008, 11:36 AM
kcroxyoursox Find a vet. I had a rabbit when I was little. He s... Mar 15 2008, 11:54 AM
dauss Rabbit with Fresh Figs, Rosemary and CorsendonkÂÂ... Mar 16 2008, 07:41 AM
jonathan83 that sounds delicious.
hmmmm....... Mar 16 2008, 09:45 AM
RitalinJunkie another place to go is any animal supply store/fee... Mar 16 2008, 10:06 AM
jonathan83 hmm, they probably won't speak english though.... Mar 16 2008, 10:30 AM
Jessica If its carnivorous, chop up some Korean children a... Mar 16 2008, 11:00 AM
jonathan83 QUOTE (chook @ Mar 16 2008, 01:24 PM) If ... Mar 16 2008, 05:42 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 01:33 PM |