IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


> Rabbit help
jonathan83
post Mar 15 2008, 11:36 AM
Post #1





Group: Moderators
Posts: 2,558
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Seoul, South Korea
Member No.: 28



So I just spontaneously bought a baby rabbit...Actually it was freezing outside and this old lady was selling a bunch of them and I felt bad for them. People will sell very weak baby animals often on the streets here and they often die, so I just felt this urge to save one of them, plus it's really cute.

Anyway, does anyone have experience with baby rabbits? They gave me some pellets for food, but I read online a bit and I don't think they start eating that stuff til later...I'm not sure how old it is, but it's about the size of my outstretched hand. Any help would be appreciated!


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
 
Start new topic
Replies
jonathan83
post Mar 16 2008, 11:39 AM
Post #2





Group: Moderators
Posts: 2,558
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Seoul, South Korea
Member No.: 28



interestingly enough there's a "dog stew" restaurant right down the street from my apartment. i'm tempted just to see what it tastes like...is that horribly wrong?


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 01:32 PM
Skin made by: skeedio.com