Mar 15 2008, 11:36 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Group: Moderators Posts: 2,558 Joined: 22-February 06 From: Seoul, South Korea Member No.: 28 |
So I just spontaneously bought a baby rabbit...Actually it was freezing outside and this old lady was selling a bunch of them and I felt bad for them. People will sell very weak baby animals often on the streets here and they often die, so I just felt this urge to save one of them, plus it's really cute.
Anyway, does anyone have experience with baby rabbits? They gave me some pellets for food, but I read online a bit and I don't think they start eating that stuff til later...I'm not sure how old it is, but it's about the size of my outstretched hand. Any help would be appreciated! -------------------- ![]() |
|
|
|
kcroxyoursox Find a vet. I had a rabbit when I was little. He s... Mar 15 2008, 11:54 AM
dauss Rabbit with Fresh Figs, Rosemary and CorsendonkÂÂ... Mar 16 2008, 07:41 AM
jonathan83 that sounds delicious.
hmmmm....... Mar 16 2008, 09:45 AM
RitalinJunkie another place to go is any animal supply store/fee... Mar 16 2008, 10:06 AM
jonathan83 hmm, they probably won't speak english though.... Mar 16 2008, 10:30 AM
Jessica If its carnivorous, chop up some Korean children a... Mar 16 2008, 11:00 AM
jonathan83 interestingly enough there's a "dog stew... Mar 16 2008, 11:39 AM
chook QUOTE (jonathan83 @ Mar 16 2008, 11:39 AM... Mar 16 2008, 12:24 PM
jonathan83 QUOTE (chook @ Mar 16 2008, 01:24 PM) If ... Mar 16 2008, 05:42 PM![]() ![]() |
| Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 01:32 PM |