IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )


> southwest sucks
Seeker
post Mar 8 2008, 06:11 PM
Post #1





Group: Members
Posts: 5,275
Joined: 22-February 06
Member No.: 2



I've always heard Southwest was cheaper than to fly than American. I'm booking a trip right now to San Francisco (no gay jokes) and Southwest is at least $200 more expensive and to top that off you pay for your ticket out and then your ticket back. I like American's system better... one price for round trip.

Southwest sucks and I'm boycotting it. Southwest can lick my sweaty hairy balls.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
 
Start new topic
Replies
Melanie
post Mar 12 2008, 01:54 PM
Post #2





Group: Members
Posts: 531
Joined: 26-June 06
From: San Marcos and San Antonio
Member No.: 221



Ummm, scares me just a tad bit. I am flying out on Monday on Southwest.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Mommy
post Mar 12 2008, 01:58 PM
Post #3


New son Donovan Charles Mummert born July 17, 2008


Group: Members
Posts: 8,635
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Port Wentworth, GA
Member No.: 15



QUOTE (Melanie @ Mar 12 2008, 02:54 PM) *
Ummm, scares me just a tad bit. I am flying out on Monday on Southwest.
You have nothing to worry about. Southwest told on themselves, and they grounded the flights to correct the issue. They have a flawless flying record. I wouldn't think twice about it.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Hartmann
post Mar 12 2008, 03:47 PM
Post #4





Group: Admin
Posts: 3,403
Joined: 23-February 06
From: PDX/TXL
Member No.: 35



QUOTE (Jessica @ Mar 12 2008, 02:58 PM) *
You have nothing to worry about. Southwest told on themselves, and they grounded the flights to correct the issue. They have a flawless flying record. I wouldn't think twice about it.


I wouldn't say they're flawless.

A few runway runoffs and some other problems bring me to that conclusion.


--------------------

"There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: that of the fashionable non-conformist."
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
jwttu
post Mar 13 2008, 10:23 AM
Post #5





Group: Moderators
Posts: 885
Joined: 22-February 06
From: Lubbock, Texas
Member No.: 12



QUOTE (Hartmann @ Mar 12 2008, 04:47 PM) *
I wouldn't say they're flawless.

A few runway runoffs and some other problems bring me to that conclusion.


but they havent had any crashes or major accidents. I think the chicago runway accident was one of the worst things that happened.

Also them pulling 44 planes out of service is good. It means all the planes in question will be looked at before passengers get on them again.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Watchman   southwest sucks   Mar 8 2008, 06:11 PM
- - rabble   congratulations   Mar 9 2008, 10:04 AM
|- - Oasis   QUOTE (rabble @ Mar 9 2008, 11:04 AM) con...   Mar 9 2008, 01:48 PM
- - Watchman   more proof southwest sucks: http://www.usatoday.co...   Mar 9 2008, 11:04 AM
- - Jessica   Download DING! for great fairs from Southwest....   Mar 9 2008, 01:20 PM
- - The Fanatic   I've never flown southwest but I heard they ha...   Mar 9 2008, 09:56 PM
|- - Hartmann   QUOTE (The Fanatic @ Mar 9 2008, 10:56 PM...   Mar 9 2008, 09:59 PM
- - impala454   I just like em because they don't use the frig...   Mar 9 2008, 10:51 PM
|- - Hartmann   QUOTE (impala454 @ Mar 9 2008, 11:51 PM) ...   Mar 10 2008, 04:55 AM
- - woody   Southwest: $685 American: $1189.00   Mar 10 2008, 09:02 AM
- - impala454   yeah i thought about doin that too, but didn't...   Mar 10 2008, 09:06 AM
- - theIncredibleEdibleDuane   QUOTE (Watchman @ Mar 8 2008, 07:11 PM) S...   Mar 10 2008, 09:33 AM
- - Jessica   haha ZING!   Mar 10 2008, 09:45 AM
- - Watchman   I don't know what the fuck you did, but I got ...   Mar 10 2008, 09:53 AM
|- - Jessica   QUOTE (Watchman @ Mar 10 2008, 10:53 AM) ...   Mar 10 2008, 09:55 AM
||- - Watchman   QUOTE (Jessica @ Mar 10 2008, 10:55 AM) J...   Mar 10 2008, 10:16 AM
|- - theIncredibleEdibleDuane   QUOTE (Watchman @ Mar 10 2008, 10:53 AM) ...   Mar 10 2008, 10:06 AM
- - theIncredibleEdibleDuane   I wouldn't know if they have better customer s...   Mar 10 2008, 10:18 AM
- - Watchman   Duane, get another boyfriend that works for an air...   Mar 10 2008, 10:23 AM
|- - theIncredibleEdibleDuane   QUOTE (Watchman @ Mar 10 2008, 11:23 AM) ...   Mar 10 2008, 10:36 AM
- - Melanie   *shrugs* I'm going to DC/Baltimore next week o...   Mar 10 2008, 11:03 AM
|- - Hartmann   QUOTE (Melanie @ Mar 10 2008, 12:03 PM) *...   Mar 10 2008, 02:27 PM
- - Hartmann   The reason that the tickets Woody brought up are c...   Mar 10 2008, 02:29 PM
- - Melanie   Yeah, I'm going to be flying in to some air po...   Mar 10 2008, 02:35 PM
- - Testm0nkey   i just hate the nondirect flights. having to fly ...   Mar 10 2008, 04:12 PM
|- - Hartmann   QUOTE (Testm0nkey @ Mar 10 2008, 05:12 PM...   Mar 10 2008, 05:25 PM
|- - Jessica   QUOTE (Hartmann @ Mar 10 2008, 06:25 PM) ...   Mar 10 2008, 05:42 PM
|- - Hartmann   QUOTE (Jessica @ Mar 10 2008, 06:42 PM) I...   Mar 10 2008, 06:05 PM
- - impala454   they used to have direct flights LBB to HOU but no...   Mar 10 2008, 04:24 PM
- - fingercuffs   If you're going to San Francisco, it would be ...   Mar 12 2008, 01:10 AM
- - impala454   not to throw more fuel on the fire (i like southwe...   Mar 12 2008, 12:16 PM
- - Melanie   Ummm, scares me just a tad bit. I am flying out o...   Mar 12 2008, 01:54 PM
|- - Jessica   QUOTE (Melanie @ Mar 12 2008, 02:54 PM) U...   Mar 12 2008, 01:58 PM
|- - FORSAKENR320   QUOTE (Jessica @ Mar 12 2008, 02:58 PM) Y...   Mar 12 2008, 03:11 PM
|- - Hartmann   QUOTE (Jessica @ Mar 12 2008, 02:58 PM) Y...   Mar 12 2008, 03:47 PM
|- - jwttu   QUOTE (Hartmann @ Mar 12 2008, 04:47 PM) ...   Mar 13 2008, 10:23 AM
|- - Hartmann   QUOTE (jwttu @ Mar 13 2008, 11:23 AM) but...   Mar 13 2008, 07:02 PM
- - Melanie   So I didn't die. However, these two ladies si...   Mar 17 2008, 02:31 PM
- - Hartmann   At least you didn't have to fly today like I d...   Mar 18 2008, 09:43 PM
- - impala454   yeah i heard a bunch of flights were cancelled due...   Mar 18 2008, 11:11 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 10:22 AM
Skin made by: skeedio.com